Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW GymCel exposed! Tried to hide the fact that she was a fatty

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This GymCel wanted to show his gains over the years. He used pictures of him having sex with his woman. Turns out, she is fat. And he used weird angles to hide it.I consider White men who can only get fatties and Asian women as incel.

gddhYdT.jpg

Pic doesnt work m8

I consider White men who can only get fatties and Asian women as incel.
WTF?????????????????????

And you are an OGcel too, why would you say something stupid like this? An asian girl and fatty is still a woman.

It's over for 404cels.

Why do your pics always get deleted? Are you posting jailbait or sumthin?

Very slow to load it.

edit : ewww that's gross. some 5'6 miscer banging a landwhale.

OP is wrong, this wasn't "his woman", it was a Tinder hookup.

I was looking for this the other day and couldn't find it. The part where she asks if he is gay because he couldn't cum for her fat ass perfectly illustrates the mentality of these 1/10 pigs. They always think they are much hotter than they are.

And when fags like this fuck whores looking like that, is it any wonder the average guy can't get anything at all?

Chad's are just as bad as all these whore women.

Call me volcel, but I cannot physicaly bang a landwhale.

No wonder the ugly foids don´t want an average guy like me when they can hook up with a Chad body like that, utterly disgusting.

Just gymcel for 5 years and you might get to fuck some fat 300 lb whale

Lmfao this is why fatties have such standards. When you get idiots like him fucking fatties like this
why? Youre just adding to the problem making them feel above their smv

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Maybe I gaymaxx honestly. That's probably better. Maybe I can even find a cute trap. IT'S OVER!

Last edited:

Maybe I gaymaxx honestly. That's probably better. Maybe I can even find a cute trap. IT'S OVER!
I´d rather fuck a good looking tranny over this land-whale tbh. Flesh is just flesh except for the fact that females skin are softer due to more estrogen but besides that there are many trannies that look so girl like that it´s impossible to tell the difference even a lot of 8/10 tranny´s. I´d prefer not to but if I got the ultimatum to fuck an 8+/10 tranny or that landwhale I would chose the tranny.

tenor.gif

That's A LOT of work just to fuck a pig. Fucking beta cuck.

LMAO XD!!!!!
Fucking a Landwhale XD XD XD

Volcel if you have any fucking standards and wouldn't fuck literal human garbage as a healthy man
1 YXsg R0u gndYHwNe8pT2Q

Volcel if wouldn't

Trap GFS are a meme.
They have even higher standards, because this mentally I'll man needs to feel like a woman, a hyper masculine man is required.

Legendary /fit/ caption

where is the pic?

OP is wrong, this wasn't "his woman", it was a Tinder hookup.

I was looking for this the other day and couldn't find it. The part where she asks if he is gay because he couldn't cum for her fat ass perfectly illustrates the mentality of these 1/10 pigs. They always think they are much hotter than they are.

And when fags like this fuck whores looking like that, is it any wonder the average guy can't get anything at all?

Chad's are just as bad as all these whore women.
+1
I rather stay virgin tbh. Sex with obese women does'nt even look fun rather fap lmao
+1

I rather stay virgin tbh. Sex with obese women does'nt even look fun rather fap lmao

Nice text for ants.

This is what 3 years of gymceling will get you, a 1/10 fat used chick

Sex with heavily obese foids? No, thank you.

WTF?????????????????????

And you are an OGcel too, why would you say something stupid like this? An asian girl and fatty is still a woman.
Yeah, I disagree with the asian girl bit, but not the fatty bit.

Fat women are naturally repulsive.

i'd be happy with her. i'm so lonely any woman would do for me.

fuck standards

I’d live off her blubber alone for months. Romantically tho, I’d never get hard for her.

i'd honestly never fuck an overweight woman.
Rather be incel forever

That thing is not even look like a human being, i'm not a zoophile.

As a dickcel I cannot even reach it. GOOOD

This is all a gymcelling manlet can get.

whats op's problem with asians ,theyre cute as shit

lmao i feel bad for that guy having to result to fking landwhales XD

Fat women are naturally repulsive.
landwhales are, some fat women arent so bad tbh(then again I probably fell for the THICC meme)

No lie: there's a pig farm half a mile down the road from me. If I wanted to fuck a pig I'd just go there.

whats op's problem with asians ,theyre cute as shit

They don't count when it is White men who gets them. Since Asians will fuck any Whites, Incel or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back