Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GUYS, WHAT DO MEN WANT

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Ugh. I'm sick of you disgusting and genuinely violent virgins like you. All you do is post on this forum and refuse to self-improve. "Chad only". SO WHAT THATS YOUR EXCUSE TO NOT SELF-IMPROVE AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY? My boyfriend is 6'4 but that doesn't prevent you from self-improving. Oh so is my dating-preferences preventing you to self-improve? Jeez, you guys are so obsessed with who I date with. Stop being creepy little basement-dwellers and get a life.
YyopIFZ

Just wish to not feel so miserable every single waking moment.

Like big yikerinos you fucking evil Nazi bin laden hitler inkwell! INPROVE YOURE FUCKING PERSONALITY! like omg and you wonder why girls don't wanna date you! Like my boyfriend is a 6'7" bodybuilder gang banger who beats me every night but thsts besides the point inkwell!!!

One thing and its disgusting :soy:

used to laugh at the meme
something like "guys want debt free no tattoo virgins" hahahaha

submissive women

Every time I try to self improve nobody cares and nothing in my life changes causing me to become depressed and hit a lower bottom than when I started. Sorry normies my fucked up brain just doesn't let me be happy in total solitude like I know I'm supposed to be.

I want to be dead

Like big yikerinos you fucking evil Nazi bin laden hitler inkwell! INPROVE YOURE FUCKING PERSONALITY! like omg and you wonder why girls don't wanna date you! Like my boyfriend is a 6'7" bodybuilder gang banger who beats me every night but thsts besides the point inkwell!!!