Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys was I low inhab if I self identified as a Fascist at my highschool?

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
Of course I'm not a fascist anymore, I'm none political and realized politics are cope but geez, I don't know how I did it. I legit told my teacher and peers that I'm a fascist and hate kikes. I think that might of been the reason why I had no friends at school. :feelshaha:

Sorry if this sounds autistic, I think I'm having a mood change due to my bipolar disorder.

me and my friends are facist and in politics calss we destroy lefty fucking idiots with logic

me and my friends are facist and in politics calss we destroy lefty fucking idiots with logic
Are you from slavlands? I did this in America, blue state, giga liberal metropolitan city.

Are you from slavlands? I did this in America, blue state, giga liberal metropolitan city.
i am russian and holy fuck mirin for soymerica

couldve fucked ur whole life

I see

Thankfully I am med and had olive skin so I was an honorary ethnic in that city. I guess that's the reason why I wasn't lynched.
insane looksmax potenital tho

nortyh atlantid max to be instant haloed

insane looksmax potenital tho

nortyh atlantid max to be instant haloed
Yeah I know, hey uh I wanna ask you something since you're from slavlands.

Do you think a 5'7 Med, Olive skin guy can pick up Russian women? Asking for a friend

Last edited:
Yeah I know, hey uh I wanna ask you something since you're from slavlands.

Do you think a 5'7 Med, Olive skin guy can pick up Russian women? Asking for a friend
hmmm, get urself elevator shies and lift

fraud north atlandtid

be low bf

for sure

Low inhib mogs me. I always kept to myself at school.

Ah okay thanks.
no worries
Low inhib mogs me. I always kept to myself at school.

Yet another graycel thread :feelskek:

Of course I'm not a fascist anymore, I'm none political and realized politics are cope but geez, I don't know how I did it. I legit told my teacher and peers that I'm a fascist and hate kikes. I think that might of been the reason why I had no friends at school. :feelshaha:

Sorry if this sounds autistic, I think I'm having a mood change due to my bipolar disorder.
Ok GrAYcel

:feelsrope:Dam it's so fucking over :kys:. I wish I were just like you guys, I admire that you choose to do nothing but postmaxx on an incel forum.
It's not about being graycel, it's about acting like one
full

It's not about being graycel, it's about acting like one
full
Anything you say postmaxxer. Every single intelligent discussion on here was made by a postmaxxer, obviously

:feelsrope:Dam it's so fucking over :kys:. I wish I were just like you guys, I admire that you choose to do nothing but postmaxx on an incel forum.

Ok passive aggressive GrAYcel

Would not have worked for me but most people assumed I was far right based on my looks (Blonde hair blue eyed) and the fact that, when prodded, I would not agree to certain left wing pressure like gay pride or minority history shit (I.E When you have to write that gay civil rights essay for february or whatever is black history month I would talk about how Africa hadn't invented the wheel, how haiti and similar black revolutions were a failure etc, but I couldn't outright be racist/anti semitic or else I would have been killed because I'm white and live in giga liberal metropolitan city, that being Austin).

Although I wouldn't go out of my way to start stuff, like say the holocaust was faked when the history teacher talked about it. I usually just let them blabber on until it affected me and me personally. I didn't want to be the reddit-tier "AKSHUALLY" kid because I knew how fucking annoying that was, atleast to me.

They probably thought you were mentally ill or something. Otherwise you wouldn’t have been ignored like thT

Get kicked out of school and do online school
Online school is better you can do work whenever you want just hand it in on the deadline

They probably thought you were mentally ill or something. Otherwise you wouldn’t have been ignored like thT
Tbh, the left hivemind dictates that anyone that says anything remotely related to fascism is immediately surrounded by savage niggers and white knights and brutally beaten

You are so le based bro!!! Own then with them faccs