Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guys, please tell me its gonna be alright.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

Please guys.
W-we are all gonna make it right?
I mean the braincel head mod ascended so surely we can too right?
I can feel it already.
Next time I open my eyes I will have my long sought after girlfriend.
J-just need to go to sleep.
wojak-vidya-burned-out.png

no. we need a rope party NOW

No. Because it isn't.

Everything will be alright as long as you consume some opiates

I really wanted man, I really do :feels:, but it is a world not made for us, at least not the pure and good one, we will always be thrown out, into a filthy and perverse part. All I wanted was to live in an innocent and pure world or at least in the part that is possible, but everywhere I go everything turns into filth and rot, this world is sick and he only shows that side of it to me, all the others can enjoy their lives to the fullest being happy, but I am the one chosen to carry what is vile and nefarious on the shoulders, the weight will only increase to the point that I will fall exhausted or redistribute this weight in their heads.

I really wanted man, I really do :feels:, but it is a world not made for us, at least not the pure and good one, we will always be thrown out, into a filthy and perverse part. All I wanted was to live in an innocent and pure world or at least in the part that is possible, but everywhere I go everything turns into filth and rot, this world is sick and he only shows that side of it to me, all the others can enjoy their lives to the fullest being happy, but I am the one chosen to carry what is vile and nefarious on the shoulders, the weight will only increase to the point that I will fall exhausted or redistribute this weight in their heads.
xtreme iq. I'm going to use that as my new sig, thank you boyo :feelsokman::feelsthink:

Define "alright."

Wait who was the head mod who ascended? @blickpall?

It's not going to be alright.

Just lucid dream maxx.

Sorry bro but we're all fucked

No. It will never get better.

It's gonna be alright... Eventually.
It's inevitable that one day our suffering will cease, it does for everyone. Death is the greatest gift god gave us.

maxresdefault.jpg

Please guys.
W-we are all gonna make it right?
I mean the braincel head mod ascended so surely we can too right?
I can feel it already.
Next time I open my eyes I will have my long sought after girlfriend.
J-just need to go to sleep.
wojak-vidya-burned-out.png
If that's what you want to hear - yep, we'll make it. We'll ascend and live all the years we missed.

It certainly is going to get better for some of you
Not people like me though