Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanks Brocels

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
If it wasn't for you guys i'd still be a bluepilled cuck, i'd still believe i had a chance. I'd waste so much time on muh self improvement only to have my heart shattered into a million pieces, part of me knew something wasn't right. I wasn't ever gonna have a girlfriend like all the tvs shows I used to watch when i was younger. The truth may have made me more angry and bitter but knowing the truth is better then a blissful ignorance where you are taken advantage of, Now i can plan for a lifetime of loneliness instead of burning out in my 30s and being a mess. We may not exactly see eye to eye on everything, but you guys are the only people who could ever understand me, and show actually sympathy. You aren't gonna lie to me like everybody else will to save face and to appear nice. You will always tell me the brutal and painful truth. Instead of suffering alone i suffer with you lads. All i ever wanted in life was to be loved, i guess some people don't get that, a girl who cares about me a much as i care about her. it will never happen and thanks to you instead of living in a fantasy were these things will just magically happen, I not only understand that it won't happen but also why it won't happen, Thank you brocels. Now my goals are to obtain money to prepare for a future were we are free to be loved not by that of flesh but by that of machine.

This place is the only male space where we let our true thoughts come out. Most men are severely sick with blue pill so this site definitely allows us to fully vent out our hatred and suffering. Also if the majority of men are blue pilled or red pilled it’s only because they’re chads and normies who are capable of getting laid and therefore happy with living a comfortable lie (the lie being that women aren’t evil succubus whores)

The :blackpill: Always comes to collect

No problem, boyo. Like the saying goes, "the truth will set you free".