Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill guys on steroids look like shit, facially

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Take the bloat pill.

Even if you're lean with a visible six pack. steroids make your face pussy and your nipples / tits look shitty

How do you beat it? Roidcels just go off everything near contest time to look dry

Steroids are shitty option usually, unless you stay at 8% bf forever, which almost none do

12-joe-rogan.w700.h467.jpg

That nigga Rogan again

Cope

I have never tried steroids. But low dose steroid injection is something I have seriously considered. Side effects should be minimal.

being on steroids is almost a requirement nowadays as a male, just to be in the game.

You are competing against loads of good looking guys so you need every edge possible.

they still mog everyone here tho

I have never tried steroids. But low dose steroid injection is something I have seriously considered. Side effects should be minimal.

seems like the only way to make it work

like 250mg a week or something

Giga cope.
Just look at these guys:

file:///storage/8318-150E/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/371c8c0b8dca381c3d0a69b1b7c4b06b.jpg
file:///storage/8318-150E/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/simeon-panda-1.jpg

being on steroids is almost a requirement nowadays as a male, just to be in the game.

You are competing against loads of good looking guys so you need every edge possible.

Men are putting their lives at risk by doing this because they need to live up to females ridiculous standards but you never see this brought up. Roasties are too busy complaining about “fat shaming”.

Men are putting their lives at risk by doing this because they need to live up to females ridiculous standards but you never see this brought up..
tbh. All females need to do is exist and put on make up.

Men are putting their lives at risk by doing this because they need to live up to females ridiculous standards but you never see this brought up. Roasties are too busy complaining about “fat shaming”.
Most who go as fat as taking roids aren't doing it for female validation

side effects of roids not worth it imo

Nah, it's just that guys who get into roids tend to be on the older side.
7558012064 f7cfbf315d
Zyzz3

destroying your body to appease female standards, thus making it worse for everyone who doesn't roid.

One of the most cucked actions you can take.

destroying your body to appease female standards, thus making it worse for everyone who doesn't roid.

The existance as a man is a rat race my friend. There are no winners in the end.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Joe Rogan is in his 50s, of course his body looks weird, dumb fuck.

Aside from testosterone itself, there's a billion synthetic steroids that have different anabolic and androgenic effects, which may or may not include bloating, or which may reduce water retention.

Bodybuilders absolutely do not go off steroids to get in condition.

No amount of muscle worth the chance of letting the reaper get tour hair.

just like i said, unless you're gonna maintain 8% bf year round just to keep a reasonably lean face

which is almost no one, which is why these two roid guys are the most posted guys
You posted Joe Rogan who was 45 when that photo was taken. That's how many middle aged men's faces look whether they took roids or not. The exception are actors nearly all of whom get plastic surgery and botox starting in their 40s, but as far as regular dudes go, that's the face of a 45 year old man.
rogan-1.jpg

You posted Joe Rogan who was 45 when that photo was taken. That's how many middle aged men's faces look whether they took roids or not. The exception are actors nearly all of whom get plastic surgery and botox starting in their 40s, but as far as regular dudes go, that's the face of a 45 year old man.
rogan-1.jpg
Celebrity media makes us forget that people get old and gradually fall apart. Like that meme showing how Tom Cruise is still handsome while the chick from Top Gun looks old. WELL GUESS WHAT SHE'S OLD.

Most peoples faces are bloated anyway and many lack the bone structure.

rogan-1.jpg

seen way worse 45s

as a big ogre, im going to run the gymmaxxing, getting my ideal weight and not using roids.

rogan-1.jpg
Y4N7kXbxKpQl.jpg

it's a moon face from steroids
ffAPliR2wkax.jpg
158899d1440176254-i-think-my-gear-getting-me-too-bloated-11311314_1478497612449686_1121305494_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

No one is above 30 in these pictures

Roids are cope. Good face is king. Knajjd mogs an ogre full of roids.

Lmao at gymcels that are sub5
IMG 6261

Giga cope.
Just look at these guys:

file:///storage/8318-150E/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/371c8c0b8dca381c3d0a69b1b7c4b06b.jpg
file:///storage/8318-150E/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/simeon-panda-1.jpg
You can't link us images on your file system. Need to upload them.

They are TOO muscular. Too vascular as well.

Most peoples faces are bloated anyway
How do you get rid of this cock-blocking malady??

Is there a cream I can buy to rub on my face (like Preparation H, or other anti-inflammatory)?

Bloating can literally turn any Chad into an incel within minutes. I'm not kidding; bloating makes any face instantly look like utter SHIT. It's got to be the most stubborn issue related to looks ever. They'll find a cure for death before they find one for bloating.

Last edited:
"Um but that's just stupid guys it's not our fault!"

anything for pussy

I'll never take steroids because of the problems later down the road