Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guy says it's my fault I am lonely

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Like always us incels are blamed for everything, even if it isn't our fault. I am tired of receiving stupid comments like this. They don't help and it is honestly just insulting. I am also NOT A CHILD. I am an ADULT.

"You're lonely because you're cringe bro!!!!" Dude it is my looks. If cringe mattered, then all Minecraft YouTuber's would be perma virgins.

Attachments

• gaslighting.JPG
    gaslighting.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 191
Atleast he isn't a complete asshole. He tried to "help" you and saw a lot of things in common, but is bluepilled

Atleast he isn't a complete asshole. He tried to "help" you and saw a lot of things in common, but is bluepilled
The guy is probably good looking or is dating some fat femcel and call it ascension

good post btw. the thing is that this society has made me hate myself for being a clean-cut white man. i hate society back. i probably am a vol cel because i hate the common culture too much to be a part of it. i will fight the progressives and fundamentalists and try to ensue as many are imprisoned or dead as I can

lol stop worrying about starving third world person, you don’t need food, just think positively! :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Aww that lovely arrogant reddit tone.

Like always us incels are blamed for everything, even if it isn't our fault. I am tired of receiving stupid comments like this. They don't help and it is honestly just insulting. I am also NOT A CHILD. I am an ADULT.

"You're lonely because you're cringe bro!!!!" Dude it is my looks. If cringe mattered, then all Minecraft YouTuber's would be perma virgins.
That was insanely condescending,agreed!

Keep grinding, keep hustling, never get up. Gods got a plan for you.

When they tell you to "grow up" what they are really saying is they don't give a fuck that you didn't get to live out your 20s partying and having sex and it's time for you to get over that and become a normie beta provider. But none of them actually glamorize that lifestyle or think of it more fondly than they do their 20s. They just hold it over your head as some kind of responsibility you are expected to fulfill. Protestant work ethic my ass. Your ancestors would've strung you up from a tree if they could see the way you lived in your 20s and still live today. Because these people never actually changed. They are still the same cheaters and liars they were in high school and never actually learned to grow up or accept responsibility for their actions. And they expect us to play by the rules while they continue to cheat and lie. If there was such a thing as judgement, every one of these fuckers would be getting blown to bits in Gaza right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back