Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy made a stacyfish account trying to prove men are not rude when faced with polite rejections

The coolest message ever fr .....at least I know your real though good luck also
Hey just curious though why did you say that? In just curious no hard feelings about it either way

View: https://imgur.com/a/zykwYUk

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just look at these simp clowns and their pickup lines: "You are so incredibly beautiful!!!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :lul:

Yeah. It's a wonder normies get laid at all. They always act all cool and macho when they fuck a new girl, but then you hear stories about the actual sad, pathetic, desperate nature of mating effort.

Yeah. It's a wonder normies get laid at all. They always act all cool and macho when they fuck a new girl, but then you hear stories about the actual sad, pathetic, desperate nature of mating effort.
That's beause most dont

That's beause most dont
Yes. I strongly suspect normies don't actually have sex all that much. And that includes married ones.

My married brother told me he and his wife have sex about once a month, and he's fine with that. I would be too. They are both fat. How enjoyable could that sex be?

Yes. I strongly suspect normies don't actually have sex all that much. And that includes married ones.

My married brother told me he and his wife have sex about once a month, and he's fine with that. I would be too. They are both fat. How enjoyable could that sex be?
come on bro. I'm in my 20s and if I was married i would wanna bust my nut all the time. Even if my wife was fat and gross I would still probably want to at least once a week or 2 weeks at most. tbh if I ever got married idk what id do though

01 BNIDxfg
02 N3pxwi6
03 e5107xB
04 i5wLZrz
05 ubaEKmC
06 xjZuxfZ
07 tuVOgML
08 Gd1kyoo
00 AMsbxj3
09 JYcjS2R
10 QD3sNhI

12 V32Ggau
13 6Z7sLoX
11 so5BesR
15 E2cHMu3
14 S0KYPvA
17 LvQtumb
18 eOFXzgk
16 V2ACBRE
20 S1wMYgm
19 VtMlPe9

21 N2JzkIN
23 Tw6RwEq
22 z7zL5bD
25 lYwJ0BD
24 ag2C6G0
26 xxuoc4A
28 4sagrWn
27 H6eyNRM
29 Ic9ndmI
31 IqUZyFX
30 WmQVJg9
32 IJklmqX
33 w6NYS8J

Attachments

• 11_so5BesR.png
    11_so5BesR.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 11_so5BesR.png
    11_so5BesR.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 12_V32Ggau.png
    12_V32Ggau.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 13_6Z7sLoX.png
    13_6Z7sLoX.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Man, simps really are pathetic aren't they.

Some of the messages are ok though tbh. Not overly thirsty...if i wanted to get my dick wet i suppose i might try some of those openers. .

The advice on dating is to not reject men because sometimes they do respond poorly.

Why?

Plausible deniability.

If a woman doesn't respond to your message, you can make up a lot of excuses in your head:
She didn't see the message.
She got busy and work got in the way.
She got overwhelmed and quit.
Her friends set up the profile and she didn't even look at it. etc.

But when someone takes the time to read your carefully crafted message and personally respond to reject you, it hurts.

Like Kenny here:

Kenny sees a reply! Oh Joy! Could this be the one? Could my misery be over? Is this it? Am I no longer going to be an incel??

Open the message with a big ole ACCESS DENIED. NOOOO!!!!

And off to hell while the 1600 chads party in heaven.

Especially with that form letter reply. You aren't even worth the time to type out a personal response. It's the cut and paste reply that cuts especially deep because she is acting above you. It reeks of insincerity.

So men lash out.

It's given a certainty, a rejection that you aren't good enough, when a no response, is abstract and easy to explain away. A response removes all doubt.

Last edited:
The advice on dating is to not reject men because sometimes they do respond poorly.

Why?

Plausible deniability.

If a woman doesn't respond to your message, you can make up a lot of excuses in your head:
She didn't see the message.
She got busy and work got in the way.
She got overwhelmed and quit.
Her friends set up the profile and she didn't even look at it. etc.

But when someone takes the time to read your carefully crafted message and personally respond to reject you, it hurts.

Like Kenny here:

Especially with that form letter reply. You aren't even worth the time to type out a personal response. It's the cut and paste reply that cuts especially deep because she is acting above you. It reeks of insincerity.

So men lash out.

It's given a certainty, a rejection that you aren't good enough, when a no response, is abstract and easy to explain away. A response removes all doubt.

I don't know, I'd personally rather remove all doubt. Of all the rejections I've gotten, the certain ones are the ones that were usually the easiest to take. Usually.

I don't know, I'd personally rather remove all doubt. Of all the rejections I've gotten, the certain ones are the ones that were usually the easiest to take. Usually.
I lashed out once.

Because the person I messaged liked a lot of the same things I liked. You know, our interests and hobbies aligned.

So it's especially cutting when you like a lot of the same things, seem to have all the qualities they look for, but get rejected anyway (because you don't meet the looks threshold)

Like I said I once had someone who I really matched up with send one of those rejection type responses.

We were so matched, her profile picture was at the same lecture I attended. I was practically 10 feet away when the picture was taken.

The funny part is the conference was 4 years earlier, so she was using pictures 4 years out of date.... which I pointed out in my reply...

JFL "Good luck finding your prince charming" :soy: :soy: :soy:

thank you KWEEN for rejecting me:soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

I'd tell her to suck on my big fat nigger cock like the whore she is :feelsokman:

Fuck, once you are at the point of "I want anyone other than you, but just like you, but not you" its ER time

Story of my life bro.

Fuck, once you are at the point of "I want anyone other than you, but just like you, but not you" its ER time
I want you, just 1 foot taller :lul:

No wonder they seethe when Indian simps just drop the pretense and ask for bobs and vagene, must really hurt their ego.

When I was in my online dating phase I didn't lash out on the regular. But I'd be a liar saying it never happened.

Like when you are on carefully constructed message number 39, 10 hours into a binge on writing women on OkCupid and you get one of these...

This wasn't recently, this was probably 2012 when I thought I still had a shot in online dating.

Tinder is simp central. You get banned quick if you're rude in any way to foids.

female - " no no no let me tell you about this one experience i had, and then base it on all men, adding plenty of misandry in my statement as well"