Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News guy goes E.R++

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
https://www.rt.com/usa/449855-louis...WWPKKa0g4qM47aQycyWKJqE8OxSRFJcdNJ6NS11CgRlgw

He killed his own parents , then his GF :f: And then her parents too.... :what:

'authorities believe the shootings stemmed from a “boyfriend [and] girlfriend type of dispute.” ':feelsokman:
there is a Manhunt in progress for him..

how low does your IQ have to be to just ruin your life like this.. dumb the bitch and move on normie brainlet
51138338 10156316579638823 2239503949382025216 n

Last edited:
49800275 2340626829557556 4402667457827831808 n
I'm supposed to care because?

it's over for inbred french settler descendant-cels

Lot of these recently. First ZX then this guy.

Personality detector failed again :feelsokman:

killing your parents is fucked up ngl

>shot his gf
woah suddenly i dont care about this story i dont know why

good to know that there are normies who have it worse than us
he didnt really had it worse than us he just overreacted in the most retarded way possible

Not an incel, just a psycho

Personality detector failed again :feelsokman:
As a tech support guy, I could take a look and fix that for you ma'am , but I guess it's too late now

Some people dont realise how lucky they are... he could just find another gf and move on..
Probably he has some psycho trait or something, likely that even contributed to making him attractive lol.

go DAKOTA THERIOT

good riddance

three foids and two cucks gone; five fewer mouths to feed.

What's next, guy goes ER during robbery at a jewelry store?
Not every murder commited by a man is "going ER"

Wasted his chadlite genes:feelsree:

Why would you go on a shooting spree when you have a girlfriend? That doesnt make sense

>guy goes ER
>has a fucking girlfiend

and i should now call him an incel right you fucking imbecile?
but tbh im glad that whore died at least one potentially torturer of us incels is dead.

https://www.rt.com/usa/449855-louis...WWPKKa0g4qM47aQycyWKJqE8OxSRFJcdNJ6NS11CgRlgw

He killed his own parents , then his GF :f: And then her parents too.... :what:

'authorities believe the shootings stemmed from a “boyfriend [and] girlfriend type of dispute.” ':feelsokman:
there is a Manhunt in progress for him..

how low does your IQ have to be to just ruin your life like this.. dumb the bitch and move on normie brainlet
View attachment 85003

He's very good looking. But of course only incels commit murder right?

He didn't go ER you utter moron.
HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND.
Are you really that retarded? Stop posting random killings here that have nothing to do with inceldom you fucktards.

HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND.
Are you really that retarded? Stop posting random killings here that have nothing to do with inceldom you fucktards.
kinda true tbh
he was propably cheated upon and build up ragefuel

You cannot "go ER" if you have a GF.
"Going ER" is a reserved terminology for Incels.

Guess what, the next time a chad or normie makes a killing spree, it will be blamed on us. :feelswow:

Normie goes crazy.

HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

now that i actually think about it.. yeah, I shouldnt have posted this... low iq on my part :feelstastyman: