Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy explains what dying feels like. Says its peaceful and that living is harder than being dead.

I am so subhuman and unlucky, i am going to hell, even if it doesn't EXIST
IMG 20240724 231129

A coincidence???:feelsmega:

I'll give the world eternal peace

Hearing his experience really made me not feel so terrible. Everyday I feel to end it but what happens after I am afraid.
I want to know if his death was instant or a gradual shutdown, what would someone who was shot in the head experience?
What about someone who passes in their sleep? I want to know very badly.
Who knows if he's just talking bullshit, but I want to believe him.

If you're dying peacefully it's almost panglossian. But if you're trying to commit suicide and somehow survive you'll regret the whole experience.

Sound legit

I have a family member who was pronounced dead after a fall, and he woke up alive.

How he described it was imaging closing your eyes, and you see darkness. Now imagine a “floating” feeling like you’re being elevated, and you’re still aware of family and friends, again… it’s black. but you won’t get to talk to them. You will have urges but you can’t act because you are no longer here.

I used to really fear death when I was kid. Now, I look forward to the day I exit out of this world someday

I used to really fear death when I was kid. Now, I look forward to the day I exit out of this world someday
:feelsokman::feelsokman: Me too. Its the ultimate release from all suffering.

Heaven is just one long DMT trip. The last seconds of your life feel like an eternity in your brain.
That's my thoughts on this as well. This also has the terrifying implication that everything you believe deep in your heart is what becomes your reality the moment all of that DMT is released upon death. Believe in heaven and that you'll go there? Well done. You're on your way to an orgiastic time with angelic virgins. Believe in absolutely nothing? Total blackout. This is also why some religions, like Islam, strongly emphasize being in a believing state when you die.

If this theory (that your "afterlife" is one giant DMT hallucination) is true, then Pascal's wager just got a whole lot more important. It's all starting to make sense. Reality truly is a strange thing.

That's my thoughts on this as well. This also has the terrifying implication that everything you believe deep in your heart is what becomes your reality the moment all of that DMT is released upon death. Believe in heaven and that you'll go there? Well done. You're on your way to an orgiastic time with angelic virgins. Believe in absolutely nothing? Total blackout. This is also why some religions, like Islam, strongly emphasize being in a believing state when you die.

If this theory (that your "afterlife" is one giant DMT hallucination) is true, then Pascal's wager just got a whole lot more important. It's all starting to make sense. Reality truly is a strange thing.
Intresting...maybe I need to start believing that a reward will truly be given after this...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back