Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy explains what dying feels like. Says its peaceful and that living is harder than being dead.

Focus on the problem here!!

i don't wanna go to hell

Being alive is a psyop

Even the Bible refers to people who are dead as if they are asleep, so this experience mirrors that. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t a judgment day and that most people won’t end up in hell.

The "life flashing before you eyes" probably has something to do with your brain shutting down, and I have heard that the brain upon death actually releases a DMT like substance that makes the expierence a lot easier to go to.

Heaven is just one long DMT trip. The last seconds of your life feel like an eternity in your brain.

@Master @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @The Enforcer Pin this.

Why is this stickied you fucking nigger mods you want us to rope?? @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Fat Link
Don't be so angry man.

I have been under anesthesia three times

Accurate

Dead people are the normal ones

The "life flashing before you eyes" probably has something to do with your brain shutting down, and I have heard that the brain upon death actually releases a DMT like substance that makes the expierence a lot easier to go to.

Heaven is just one long DMT trip. The last seconds of your life feel like an eternity in your brain.
I want to fuck alien pussy

Even the Bible refers to people who are dead as if they are asleep, so this experience mirrors that. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t a judgment day and that most people won’t end up in hell.
Silly. Hell is here

As long as it isn't a painful death I guess its tolerable at least.

Why is this stickied you fucking nigger mods you want us to rope?? @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Fat Link
Yes the mods are feds who want to kill all incels

beautiful death. will be great to see.

Mcnutt's rope via rifle didn't look painful at all, consciousness erased in a split second. And that other russian guy video. Other ways will suck more than others, like if you get chronic pain lasting for years before dying reducing your ability to cope, that's the shitty part.

The few times I felt close to death you actually get in a kind of trance and it becomes more peaceful near the end. Your body releases endorphins/opiods/DMT/whatever in those situations I think, to make transition smoother as you let go.

I still wouldn't want to inflict the suffering of finding my body to my mother.

The last seconds of your life feel like an eternity in your brain.

:feelsohh:

Last edited:
I'd want to be brain dead before clinical death to have zero awareness of my death.

Imagine having dementia for a decade or so then remembering absolutely everything all at once. I want to think that's how my grandma went (she suffered from it).

Every day I wake I'm sad and pissed off that I have endure yet another fucking day of consciousness. Unconsciousness is the ideal state. It's the state I enjoyed being in for billions of years before I was born. And then I was forced against my will to experience the hell of consciousness. And now to get back into my ideal state, I only am able to do that for a few hours a day at best by going to sleep., or I have to die. That's my only two choices.

Unconsciousness is the ideal state. It's the state I enjoyed being in for billions of years before I was born.

And then I was forced against my will to experience the hell of consciousness. And now to get back into my ideal state, I only am able to do that for a few hours a day at best by going to sleep., or I have to die. That's my only two choices.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back