Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GUNmaxxing

• Thread starter MentallyCelibate
  • Start date
MentallyCelibate

MentallyCelibate

Recruit
★★★
Just a friendly reminder to all the bros out there that they WILL come for us one day. The constant articles and documentaries they put out labeling us as domestic terrorists aren't for no reason. This is to drum up support for our extermination. When they do make a move they will say they are going after "fascists" or "commies". Don't fall for the ideological divide. Its incel vs chad. Make sure you own a gun for legal self defense.

We are already in a eugenics program that is soyciety they don’t have to do anything

We are already in a eugenics program that is soyciety they don’t have to do anything
We aren't going anywhere any time soon. If we weren't a threat to them they wouldn't even mention our existence.

based gunmaxx.

use knives too for melee

Don’t understand why there was a thread saying that guns were for normies before though. Guns are absolutely for incels

Don’t understand why there was a thread saying that guns were for normies before though. Guns are absolutely for incels
Probably a fed with a chad jawline. They want us unarmed and defenseless.

Also learn how to punchmaxx. It's surprisingly easy to kill someone with a punch.

more likely to get you killed than help you defend yourself

I've never owned one but I kinda want to now, i hear about people getting shit and killed dame near daily in my local metro area. If you live in the hood owning a gun is dame near mandatory I'd say and probably get yourself a bullet resistant vest as well..

more likely to get you killed than help you defend yourself
How long have you been working with the Federal Bureau of Investigations? And how square is your jawline?

glow urself, greycel
Why don't you answer my questions agent Chadson? Tell me how far up the list I am. Hope I'm at the top.

Last edited:
Why don't you answer my questions agent Chadson? Tell me how far up the list I am. Hope I'm at the top.
it's all easy money and free shit at first, until they put a wire on you and tell you to go to some irl shit and you end up in a barrel floating to the bottom of a lake, Special Informant Greycel

it's all easy money and free shit at first, until they put a wire on you and tell you to go to some irl shit and you end up in a barrel floating to the bottom of a lake, Special Informant Greycel
200+ posts a day, must be working a lot of overtime Mr. Chadson.

UScels are lucky

200+ posts a day, must be working a lot of overtime Mr. Chadson.
Are you a nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back