Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guests and fakecels improving site traffic

Why do you think we have this many bluepillers on a summer night?

• The fakecels and lurkers have return from a weekend of partying

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Secret intelligence and bots trying to blame the next shootevent on us

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • They need/want to be blackpilled with our content

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Too many reasons why but we are their entertainment

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
E7143477 DA68 48F4 9D9E A32DBDF1689B

The forum is usually quieter on Saturday and Sunday night but I guess people want to check up on us and treat us like the circus only to get angry at some posts. We even got most of our users on :feelsaww:

Remember your only a few life events away from witnessing the blackpill yourself, bluepillers.

A fakecel or high inhib user trait is not being active at least one day on the weekend and just lurking like glowie :feelssus:

My profile was available to look at when I had zero posts I’m sure yours was too…
Yep. He is very likely a bot, even has the typical AI generated incel username.

Look at @genetically flawed he definitely bot like they been here 41 minutes and didn’t vote or comment on anything
This is gonna age very badly when he is one of the most respected users in a few years :feelskek:

Look at @genetically flawed he definitely bot like they been here 41 minutes and didn’t vote or comment on anything
Some sort of quizzes or something should be implemented filter out bluepillers tbh

There were also a lot of lurkers on incel subreddits. Our personality is too interesting

I bet it's mostly just incels too high inhib to even make an anonymous account

They need to make one if they’re intel’s if not then they should like live a life of ignorance to the blackpill and enjoy their families or friends more
If someone isn't an incel I don't know why they would even be here, there must be better things for them to do. As for them not making an account, it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back