Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guess his ethnicity.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240717 002745

Lebanese? Kek

@Cayden Zhang
@Jason Voorhees
@DarkStar
@NeverGetUp36
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@97baOppressor

Mixed White with Jewish or MENA maybe

His hair def proves he aint white unless he has a perm, what is he syrian? French?

No real idea tbh, I'll let myself be surprised.

His hair def proves he aint white unless he has a perm, what is he syrian? French?
I just assume most white looking guys with hair like that have perms

They all get perms. It's not natural.
Yeah exactly, and if they do have curly hair it's a "different" way

A friend I had as a kid was half-Slavic half-Irish & he had curly hair but it was very different from this kind.

Is he tamil passing? @anandkonda

Yeah exactly, and if they do have curly hair it's a "different" way

A friend I had as a kid was half-Slavic half-Irish & he had curly hair but it was very different from this kind.
This russian Vasiliy Stepanov is 100% slavic naturally has much curlier hair than OP.

They all get perms. It's not natural.
I've seen whites with that hair type. It's not even that uncommon. Justin Timberlake, Tom Hanks, Seth Rogan all have curly hair. His hair isn't even curly it's more wavy than it is curly.

I've seen whites with that hair type. It's not even that uncommon. Justin Timberlake, Tom Hanks, Seth Rogan all have curly hair. His hair isn't even curly it's more wavy than it is curly.
Maybe. But aside, From sfcels most Normies will obviously, think he is white. So it doesn't really matter. Even, here Most people except @DarkStar thought, he is white

Maybe. But aside, From sfcels most Normies will obviously, think he is white. So it doesn't really matter. Even, here Most people except @DarkStar thought, he is white
It's cause perms like that are so common nowadays.

My mind wouldn't even register him as non-white.

You must be quite proud that one of you managed to look white?

You must be quite proud that one of you managed to look white?
IMG 20240717 010321IMG 20240717 010247IMG 20240717 010238IMG 20240717 005427IMG 20240717 001829
Plenty, of levantines do. Aside, From Sfcels,most Normies are not going to think these people aren't White. Same with you Afghans.

Whats the explanation for the white types found among the Levantine people?
None, of these people have White DNA. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. This woman for example is fully Arab.
IMG 20240717 011000

Idk but I wanna hang this zoomer chad by his chains