Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guess her ethnicity

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
★★
IMG 2401

Some strain of rice

Surely Slav. She doesn't look anything like a gook.

European of some sort

That was my first guess too tbh. Natural blonde hair is extremely common in Finland, with estimates suggesting that around 80% of the population has it. This is the highest figure in all of Europe. And when you consider her distinctly Asiatic facial features and the fact that nearly all Finns are direct patrilineal descendants of rices, it does make the most sense on paper.

:lul:
Wanted to ‘prove’ people would think she’s white

@Made in Heaven

many whites have slanty eyes with lots of pct and shes squinting

the distinguishing factor of a white eye area is deep set eyes and to an extent low set brows

Last edited:
shes quapa and looks not even as gook as those gooky finns ngl

her zygos are weak

she looks like a slightly mongoloid white so could pass as russian or norwegian even

shes quapa and looks not even as gook as those gooky finns ngl

her zygos are weak

she looks like a slightly mongoloid white so could pass as russian or norwegian even
she's laughing so you can never tell
needs an actual dna test to make sure

i want impressionistic guesses
You can cope all you want lol, that's clearly a gook. The majority, of the userbase here are amerimutts who don't know shit. @Made in Heaven

You can cope all you want lol, that's clearly a gook. The majority, of the userbase here are amerimutts who don't know shit. @Made in Heaven
shes whiter than you buddyboyo keep trying to bring people down to your level (i like gooks but from ur pov thats ur motive)

Exactly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: . These half white half chinks get mad when they told they're not White.

Guessing ethnicity for kids is pointless. Features are barely defined to discern ethnicity and many kids that grow up blonde end up with dark brown hair after puberty.

this has nothing to do with me she has blonde hair fucktard.
Her self hating whore mom dyed it blonde, you dumb chinksect. Nice try tho.
This is what a Russian girl looks like. Her dyed hair is also giving her a white halo, my Lebanese ginger brother looked white af as child, and my mom never dyed his hair.

IMG 20240518 234417
Compare, the nose, eye shape, eye colour, hair colour, maxilla etc.. chinks can't have any of those despite, being 3/4th white lmao.
IMG 20240518 234624
Seethe and cope chingchong

Guessing ethnicity for kids is pointless. Features are barely defined to discern ethnicity and many kids that grow up blonde end up with dark brown hair after puberty.
That girl isn't even naturally blonde she 3/4th white. My brother is a ginger many people in my family had red hair when they were kids, and no, having Light hair/eyes as kid shows that you have arab/white blood. Chinks are all born with black hair and eyes.

girls change less than guys. i really doubt her bones will look that mongoloid as an adult, her brother skull mogs her in the uncropped pic and she isnt that much younger. yea hair gets lighter but if its blonde at that age it wont be dark brown medium at worst. her skull looks caucasian anyways for the most part even though her nose kinda gives mongol vibes the top looks like haalands or magnus carlsens

Im Not talking about extreme examples retard. Like many mixed white kids look completely white when they are kids but grow into full blooded shitskins afterwards

That girl isn't even naturally blonde she 3/4th white. My brother is a ginger many people in my family had red hair when they were kids, and no, having Light hair/eyes as kid shows that you have arab/white blood. Chinks are all born with black hair and eyes.

Her self hating whore mom dyed it blonde, you dumb chinksect. Nice try tho.
This is what a Russian girl looks like. Her dyed hair is also giving her a white halo, my Lebanese ginger brother looked white af as child, and my mom never dyed his hair.

View attachment 1162193
Compare, the nose, eye shape, eye colour, hair colour, maxilla etc.. chinks can't have any of those despite, being 3/4th white lmao.
View attachment 1162200
Seethe and cope chingchong
yea people can tell blonde arabs look arab, she isnt in the same category. ur lebanese haha shitskin subanimal :lul::lul:

how do u know that she dyed it

i never said shes indistinguishable from a pure white she just PASSES as white

shes whiter than you buddyboyo keep trying to bring people down to your level (i like gooks but from ur pov thats ur motive)
I'm Lebanese, my brother is a ginger with pale skin dumbass chinksect. I have white skin with rosy red undertones, green eyes(hazelish) full even toned red lips, and dark brown hair. Not to mention I'm a causcasian, so I will always be superior to her. Plenty, of people in my family have red/brown hair and green/blue/hazel/Amber eyes.

A pure blooded gook can never have these traits, Arabs are the only race who don't need white blood to have these traits. And it's a shame that she still looks noticeably, gook even after her whore mom dyeing her hair, despite, having more White blood then me. Shows how subhuman chink genes are. Chinks will always be the least causcasian, keep coping, even niggers have more white blood then you.

I'm Lebanese, my brother is a ginger with pale skin dumbass chinksect. I have white skin with rosy red undertones, green eyes(hazelish) full even toned red lips, and dark brown hair. Not to mention I'm a causcasian, so I will always be superior to her. Plenty, of people in my family have red/brown hair and green/blue/hazel/Amber eyes.

A pure blooded gook can never have these traits, Arabs are the only race who don't need white blood to have these traits. And it's a shame that she still looks noticeably, gook even after her whore mom dyeing her hair, despite, having more White blood then me. Shows how subhuman chink genes are. Chinks will always be the least causcasian, keep coping, even niggers have more white blood then you.
ur even more shitskin than iranians and turks keep coping schizophrenic who is closely related to palestinians :feelshaha:

<<<----- (iranians)

loads of whites support israel and want ur kind dead muh im more white adjacent than y ou

That was my first guess too tbh. Natural blonde hair is extremely common in Finland, with estimates suggesting that around 80% of the population has it. This is the highest figure in all of Europe. And when you consider her distinctly Asiatic facial features and the fact that nearly all Finns are direct patrilineal descendants of rices, it does make the most sense on paper.
Her hair is dyed FFS. Her real hair is black. That's why so many of the users here think she's Slav

She's a quapa.

and im right

more people said white
No, it's because her hapa mom dyed her hair blonde. No fucking shit peopel will assume she's white. you could dye a ligh-skinned pajeet woman's hair blonde and she'd look white to most people, especially in a small, blurred picture like what you posted, stupid chink