Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guess her ethnicity

No, it's because her hapa mom dyed her hair blonde. No fucking shit peopel will assume she's white. you could dye a ligh-skinned pajeet woman's hair blonde and she'd look white to most people, especially in a small, blurred picture like what you posted, stupid chink
imagine comparing a pajeeta to her dumbass 80iq shitskin palestinian

you're part of a barbaric race who bomb each other while screaming allahu akbar

Why are you posting photos of little girls that are in elementary school?

imagine comparing a pajeeta to her dumbass 80iq shitskin palestinian
>missing the point this hard

Palestinians are whiter than gooks lmao

you're part of a barbaric race who bomb each other while screaming allahu akbar
ching chong ping pong ling long

talking about extreme examples retard. Like many mixed white kids look completely white when they are kids but grow into full blooded shitskins afterwards
Who are you calling a retard, greyfag nigger? I was talking about white people, not mixed mutts
how do u know that she dyed it
Holy coping chingchong! @Made in Heaven posted that, and you edited it. Who the fuck are you in trying to fool? Her mom did mention that it was dyed, you dumbfuck. Looks like you didn't even inherit the chink IQ.
yea people can tell blonde arabs look arab,
No, you can't. Nobody could tell k Shami was Arab. You're coping so hard lmao.
IMG 20240517 214536IMG 20240517 214500IMG 20240517 214433IMG 20240517 004852IMG 20240517 004829
ur lebanese haha shitskin subanimal :lul::lul:
Nigger???? Are fucking out of your mind? Lebanese are regarded as white in America, your chinksect species are not. 20% of Lebanon has Blue eyes, funny how you come from a race which copes with Anime. your the only race who hate themselves, so much, that you portray yourselves as White in Anime lmfao!!
We will ALWAYS be taller, stronger, whiter, have and have bigger dicks then, your chinksect race. Arabs are proud of our language and heritage, do I fucking need to remind you that you're the same fucking mutt who Called himself "white" despite being half jap? Your people kill themselves in high numbers and barely have kids to add insult to injury, and your still so arrogant. Sit down yellow nigger.
she just PASSES as white
No, she doesn't. It's the fake blonde hair halo, keep coping niggers, how pathetic do you have to be to use a kid who clearly has dyed hair to prove that chinks, who are mixed with white can pass as white? Gazans who have zero white blood will ALWAYS be whiter then you mixed gooks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_214603.jpg
    IMG_20240517_214603.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 13
@DarkStarDown please knock some sense into this coping mutt.

Guessing ethnicity for kids is pointless. Features are barely defined to discern ethnicity and many kids that grow up blonde end up with dark brown hair after puberty.
This too is true, but even then, the kid still looks gook. The fake blonde hair is doing the heavy lifting. And you can still see she has a flat nose.

In fact, her mom pathetically dying her hair blonde should be all the proof you need that even her OWN MOM doesn't consider her white enough
how do u know that she dyed it
nigger, look at her carefully. You can see the black hair

Who are you calling a retard, greyfag nigger? I was talking about white people, not mixed mutts

Holy coping chingchong! @Made in Heaven posted that, and you edited it. Who the fuck are you in trying to fool? Her mom did mention that it was dyed, you dumbfuck. Looks like you didn't even inherit the chink IQ.

View attachment 1162225View attachment 1162226View attachment 1162227View attachment 1162228View attachment 1162229

Nigger???? Are fucking out of your mind? Lebanese are regarded as white in America, your chinksect species are not. 20% of Lebanon has Blue eyes, funny how you come from a race which copes with Anime. your the only race who hate themselves, so much, that you portray yourselves as White in Anime lmfao!!
We will ALWAYS be taller, stronger, whiter, have and have bigger dicks then, your chinksect race. Arabs are proud of our language and heritage, do I fucking need to remind you that you're the same fucking mutt who Called himself "white" despite being half jap? Your people kill themselves in high numbers and barely have kids to add insult to injury, and your still so arrogant. Sit down yellow nigger.

No, she doesn't. It's the fake blonde hair halo, keep coping niggers, how pathetic do you have to be to use a kid who clearly has dyed hair to prove that chinks, who are mixed with white can pass as white? Gazans who have zero white blood will ALWAYS be whiter then you mixed gooks.
they all looks arab except the little girl who could maybe pass as a light greek but shes a child

dumbass fuck

This too is true, but even then, the kid still looks gook. The fake blonde hair is doing the heavy lifting. And you can still see she has a flat nose.

In fact, her mom pathetically dying her hair blonde should be all the proof you need that even her OWN MOM doesn't consider her white enough

View attachment 1162240
ive seen that colour irregularity in my own childhood pics its probably somewhere in the middle

View attachment 1162240
look at her brows

u think her parents dyed her brows you fucking retard

they all looks arab except the little girl who could maybe pass as a light greek but shes a child

dumbass fuck
They all have thin noses, round eyes, colored eyes, and light hair, even if you want to insist they look Arab lmao

look at her brows

u think her parents dyed her brows you fucking retard
She has no eyebrows

And yes, dying eyebrows is possible
ive seen that colour irregularity in my own childhood pics its probably somewhere in the middle
Nah. It's clearly dyed, stop coping. You can see his brother is also a fake blonde. Chink moms are mentally ill white worshippers.

ur even more shitskin than iranians and turks keep coping schizophrenic who is closely related to palestinians
Arabs/turks/Iranians are the same people you dumbass chinksect. Funny how those people, you cherrypicked are still whiter then you. Almond eyes, pink skin, causacaoid skulls, high noses. All things which chinks mutilate their faces for.
Lol, you don't even know how to cherrypick dumbass. A heavily mixed chingchong can have blue eyes and will still be recognised as a chingchong because, of those slanted eyes and skull. While, those people can pass as southern Europeans. Yellow insect. Yeah, I'm Levantine, and why would I be ashamed, of being related to Palestinians or Syrians? ?IMG 20240517 004852IMG 20240517 004902IMG 20240517 004943IMG 20240517 004841IMG 20240517 004829IMG 20240519 003032IMG 20240519 003012IMG 20240519 002932IMG 20240519 002916IMG 20240519 002841IMG 20240517 214500IMG 20240517 005422IMG 20240517 005451IMG 20240517 005409
Stop projecting your self hatred onto me. Why would I wish to be white when I'm already have white traits, you chingchongs would murder each other for? I'm more then, happy being Lebanese.

Also reminder that kpop stars who lighten their skin, dye their hair, wear contacts, use lipstick, makeup and get 100 suregries to look more causcasian, aren't a reflection of what the average gook looks like
IMG 20240519 003813IMG 20240519 003745IMG 20240519 003719

Arabs/turks/Iranians are the same people you dumbass chinksect. Funny how those people, you cherrypicked are still whiter then you. Almond eyes, pink skin, causacaoid skulls, high noses. All things which chinks mutilate their faces for.
Lol, you don't even know how to cherrypick dumbass. A heavily mixed chingchong can have blue eyes and will still be recognised as a chingchong because, of those slanted eyes and skull. While, those people can pass as southern Europeans. Yellow insect. Yeah, I'm Levantine, and why would I be ashamed, of being related to Palestinians or Syrians? ?View attachment 1162264View attachment 1162265View attachment 1162266View attachment 1162267View attachment 1162268View attachment 1162269View attachment 1162270View attachment 1162272View attachment 1162273View attachment 1162274View attachment 1162275View attachment 1162276View attachment 1162277View attachment 1162278
Stop projecting your self hatred onto me. Why would I wish to be white when I'm already have white traits, you chingchongs would murder each other for? I'm more then, happy being Lebanese.

Also reminder that kpop stars who lighten their skin, dye their hair, wear contacts, use lipstick, makeup and get 100 suregries to look more causcasian, aren't a reflection of what the average gook looks like
View attachment 1162288View attachment 1162289View attachment 1162290
shitskin has a folder full of little kids to prove hes white on an incel forum :feelshaha:

hey all looks arab except the little girl who could maybe pass as a light greek but shes a child
In norway, there's a chance, that they would be recognised as Arab. Not in places like Canada/America where half the population are mutts and anglos who have black eyes and hair. Matt Walsh a white supremacist literally, thought that nikhi Haley a brown woman was white. You're overdosing on copium at the this point. If those people walked around in normal clothes(no hijabs or headscarf ) no white Normie will br able to tell they're Arab. And plenty, of adult arabs can pass as white. I can post those if you want, but I wonder why you haven't posted pure gooks with light hair or eyes? Oh, I forgot those don't exist.

Last edited:
She has no eyebrows

And yes, dying eyebrows is possible

Nah. It's clearly dyed, stop coping. You can see his brother is also a fake blonde. Chink moms are mentally ill white worshippers.
im done

and quapas can have coloured eyes and coloured hair naturally if you look at certain celebrities

shitskin has a folder full of little kids to prove hes white on an incel forum
I never said I'm white. I said I'm Lebanese, more projecting again. Reminder, that you're the same guy who said you're white despite, being half japanese. So it's clearly, you who is trying to be something you're not.
Yes, there are white Arabs but there are no white Japanese, keep seething and delusionmaxxing with Anime,chingchong.

View attachment 1162225View attachment 1162226View attachment 1162227View attachment 1162228View attachment 1162229

Youre proud of your heritage yet you try to pass off as white and say you dont look arab haha. Your poor shitskin race is barbaric and would be nuked by the ccp if it wasnt for america protecting your asses. I never unironically claimed to be white i was trolling. And arabs arent taller than asians theyre very similar nowadays, with northern chinese being taller than any country in your area

and quapas can have coloured eyes and coloured hair naturally if you look at certain celebrities
Still can't pass as white, because, of chingchong eyes and skull. Arabs don't have that issue. That's why hazaras in Afghanistan, get surgery to resemble pashtuns, even, though, they're hapas who have colored eyes and hair. They're proof that chingchong self hatred is genetic because, those people have no access to Western media.

shitskin has a folder full of little kids to prove hes white on an incel forum :feelshaha:
They're white, keep crying gook. Even arabs with black hair and black eyes still look better than chingchong because we are still caucasion.

Still can't pass as white, because, of chingchong eyes and skull. Arabs don't have that issue. That's why hazaras in Afghanistan, get surgery to resemble pashtuns, even, though, they're hapas who have colored eyes and hair. They're proof that chingchong self hatred is genetic because, those people have no access to Western media.
She looks white even with slanted eyes because of how deep set they are, look at the placement of her supras. A japanese person with rounder/more almond eyes but asian orbitals and supras will look more asian than her. Deep setness is a defining characteristic of the caucasoid skull.

She looks white even with slanted eyes because of how deep set they are, look at the placement of her supras. A japanese person with rounder/more almond eyes but asian orbitals and supras will look more asian than her. Deep setness is a defining characteristic of the caucasoid skull.
Quapas still have mongoloid features

shitskin niggers turned some race identification thread into some shitskin circlejerking/white worshipping thread

a reminder arabs are the biggest white worshippers on forums because they are the most insecure

they know theyre seen as terrorists. i guarantee these niggers have arab names and got bullied lololol

no

she doesn't. she is a kid so obgiously her phenotype is not set in stone
there are less mongoloid looking quapas. in b4, the entirety of my country is white muh muh. insecure shitskins

Definitely some kind of East Asian mix.

They're white, keep crying gook. Even arabs with black hair and black eyes still look better than chingchong because we are still caucasion.
You're not White. This is the strongest fucking cope you have.

nah

you're 100 percent browner than me

caucasion doesnt mean white,

and yes, my skin is white. keep crying
i just posted one fucking 80 iq shitskin, miring ignoring it because it triggered your cortisol and contradicts your statements. I have light skin but ok shitskin. Most of you bar a few are as dark as gypsies and sicilians.

you try to pass off as white and say you dont look arab haha.
Yes, because, plentyyyyyy of Arabs can pass as white, but yellow brown Niggers like you can't. That's why you have to bleach your skin in a pathetic attempt, to look as white as possible. Even Arabs who don't pass as white are causacaoid, unlike, you chink aliens.
Your poor shitskin race is barbaric and would be nuked by the ccp if it wasnt for america protecting your asses
America and Britain already did that, britian sent Jews to the middle East and destabilized, the region. And my country which was called the 'paris of the East' was affected. Also we don't have oil btw. Most countries, in the middle East would resemble, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait or Qatar, if Americans/jews didn't start wars and destabilize the region. You chinks don't mog us in anything.

Also, stop calling me a shitskin, you yellow brown nigger, that word is reserved for whites Only. I'm whiter then you, you're yellow brown nigger who hides from the sun and has a million whitening products in your closet, because, your yellow undertones suck and you will turn into the colour of shit when you even slightly tan. Meanwhile, My tan is attractive. And I don't know what you're even talking talking about, there will be no war, Chinks will kill die out because, of low birthrates and high suicide rates. Also Arabs have conquered plenty of chink lands. The reason modern Arab armies aren't as strong is because, we have never been left alone to develope. And I still doubt you chinks would defeat Syrian or Lebanese forces in an armed conflict, because, we have far more experience, then you. Chinks haven't fought a war since, ww2. And no, you won't use nukes, that's Just your wet dream sorry.

never unironically claimed to be white i was trolling.
Nice try, you slanted eye fox. The other hapa who I talked said a very similar thing when I destroyed his cope. You chinks are so manipulative lol. I caught you in 4k editing a photo which @Made in Heaven posted and you want me to believe, you weren't trying to prove hapas are/pass as white?
And arabs arent taller than asians theyre very similar nowadays,
Gigacope. Every chingchong in the street interviews on tiktok/YouTube are way shorter then whites and blacks. You're Japanese, the average height in Japan is 5'7. Northern Arabs are tall. My brother is like 5'11-6'0. So many of cousins are are 6'1-6'2.
with northern chinese being taller than any country in your area
Doubt it. But even, if it's true I'd rather keep my features and be 5'9, then, be a 6 feet chingchong.

i just posted one
1 doesn't mean anything. The average Quapa still looks gooky.
I have light skin but ok shitskin.
Post your arm
Most of you bar a few are as dark as gypsies and sicilians.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gook bro, you need to understand that even brown arabs are better than you, because they have round eyes and thin noses, both traits your pathetic race mutiliate their faces for to have. Let alone the Arabs who have white skin and blue eyes. But even Saudis look better than Japs. There's a reason SOOOO many iranian men are fucking japanese woman these days

who hides from the sun
kek it's always funny how often you see gooks online talking about how they hide form the sun. In japan, so many people use umbrellas during summer in a pathetic attempt to not get darker because of the sun

just posted one fucking 80 iq shitskin, miring ignoring it because it triggered your cortisol and contradicts your statements. I have light skin but ok shitskin. Most of you bar a few are as dark as gypsies and sicilians
You posted one Mixed chingchong.we posted so many. And there are so many Palestinians who are dying in gaza who easily pass as White/have coloured hair/eyes.why do you cope so much?

Last edited:
Lmfao. The fact that you need white blood to pass as white, while we don't should prove who is superior.
75% white blood too. Meanwhile, no hapa, who only has 50% white blood, ever looks white.

And yeah, you have arabs with 0% european blood but still look white

kek it's always funny how often you see gooks online talking about how they hide form the sun. In japan, so many people use umbrellas during summer in a pathetic attempt to not get darker because of the sun
Yeah, I never wore sunscreen as kid. I did tan because, both my parents tan well and I inherited it. But my tan looks pink while, chingchongs become brown.

75% white blood too. Meanwhile, no hapa, who only has 50% white blood, ever looks white.

And yeah, you have arabs with 0% european blood but still look white
Yeah, everyone knows who is whiter. Funny, how he mocks us for cherry picking yet, he he can't seem to find any Asian/hapa who can pass as white or have coloured eyes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I never wore sunscreen as kid. I did tan because, both my parents tan well and I inherited it. But my tan looks pink while, chingchongs become brown.
I don't even tan, I just turn pink. That's how pale I am. Or maybe it's because I have freckles. I think freckles are an alternative way to genetically fight against sun damage to the skin.

And @anandkonda is the baddie?

Yeah, everyone knows who is whiter. Funny, how he mocks is for cherry picking yet, he he can't seem to find any Asian/hapa who can pass as white or have coloured eyes.
Forget finding an Asian who can pass as white, let's lower the standard for him some more: Find an asian that looks attractive period. No makeup, no surgery

You're not White. This is the strongest fucking cope you have.
White skin(with pink/red undertones) and a causacaoid skull is all you really need to pass as white. Plenty of french and English people look like this. You're eye or hair colour doesn't matter.
and got bullied lololol
This guy keep projecting doesn't he? :feelskek: :feelskek: @Made in Heaven

guarantee these niggers have arab names
Wow! An Arab has an Arab name???? You clearly have an IQ above 160
And Khalid ibn al Waleed said in an Arabic accent sounds way cooler then Junkook ling chook.

Forget finding an Asian who can pass as white, let's lower the standard for him some more: Find an asian that looks attractive period. No makeup, no surgery
That's impossible. Every attractive Asian is mixed with something. But good luck @Despicablecel

Do you have any gingers in your family?
I have a ginger beard, as does my dad/brother as well, but no one actually has ginger hair

i guarantee these niggers have arab names and got bullied lololol
Wow! An Arab has an Arab name????
It's funny how this yellow nigger is making fun of us for our names, when chinks are SO INSECURE about their pingpong names, that they change their names to kevin, daniel, kyle, kim, etc when they move to white countries.

I saw a tiktok the other day of some noodle whore shouting into a crowd of asians, saying names like "kevin" and "vivian" and the caption said something like "shouting generic asian names and seeing who in the crowd turns to me"

I can't express to you how much I fucking laughed my ass off at that tiktok. That noodle whore was so engrossed in her self delusion of being "american" and "westernized", she genuinley thought those were """""asian names""""". the sheer deepness and depths of asian cuckholdry towards their white gods is unreal. Truly a new depth I never thought I would see.

I posted the tiktok here

Yes, because, plentyyyyyy of Arabs can pass as white, but yellow brown Niggers like you can't. That's why you have to bleach your skin in a pathetic attempt, to look as white as possible. Even Arabs who don't pass as white are causacaoid, unlike, you chink aliens.
Arabs dont pass as white and have many failos: long hooked nose paired with narrow face which looks comical, peanut jaws, peanut skulls, shit curry tier orbitals (look at mia khalifa), shitskin, overly thick eyebrows that look like caterpillars. YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE, AT BEST CARICATURES OF WHITES WHO ARE SEEN AS THEIR RETARDED COUSINS.

Also, stop calling me a shitskin, you yellow brown nigger, that word is reserved for whites Only. I'm whiter then you, you're yellow brown nigger who hides from the sun and has a million whitening products in your closet, because, your yellow undertones suck and you will turn into the colour of shit when you even slightly tan. Meanwhile, My tan is attractive. And I don't know what you're even talking talking about, there will be no war,
Projection and more white worshipping. “reserved for whites only”, you are like those curries that let whites shit on them because its justified. You are the retarded cousins of whites, st least gooks have their own identity and a way better standard of living. Id rather be a 5/10 asian who lives in a civilised place than a better looking arab who has to worry about getting bombed 24/7 (most arabs look distinctly arab like i stated earlier anyways so this comparison is very in your favour).
Chinks will kill die out because, of low birthrates and high suicide rates. Also Arabs have conquered plenty of chink lands. The reason modern Arab armies aren't as strong is because, we have never been left alone to develope. And I still doubt you chinks would defeat Syrian or Lebanese forces in an armed conflict, because, we have far more experience, then you. Chinks haven't fought a war since, ww2. And no, you won't use nukes, that's Just your wet dream sorry.
Chinks have 2.4 billion people and japans birthrate is better than italys, despite japan being notorious for its “asexual” (lie) culture. Chinks also have way better technology so armee conflict isnt even needed. Youd get america’d again but with less mercy.
Nice try, you slanted eye fox. The other hapa who I talked said a very similar thing when I destroyed his cope. You chinks are so manipulative lol. I caught you in 4k editing a photo which @Made in Heaven posted and you want me to believe, you weren't trying to prove hapas are/pass as white?
I was trolling, even dark knew i was baiting. Youre retarded as fuck. i never edited that picture, i dont know what you’re talking about mate
Gigacope. Every chingchong in the street interviews on tiktok/YouTube are way shorter then whites and blacks. You're Japanese, the average height in Japan is 5'7. Northern Arabs are tall. My brother is like 5'11-6'0. So many of cousins are are 6'1-6'2.
Statistics show that koreans and northern chinese are similar to arab countries.
Doubt it. But even, if it's true I'd rather keep my features and be 5'9, then, be a 6 feet chingchong.
Arabs have very swarthy primitive features and are seen as vermin even in the very continent you are trying to get validation from. Germans and the lot what you outta their countries, shitskin animal. 6’ chink mogs 5’9 arab, the percentile difference between those heights is a full standard deviation. At least chinks have male skull size and non primitive features, id prefer being a mtn asian over being a mtn arab. Chaddam vs chang is a different story but chaddams are rare in b4 you post a gay porn folder