Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guess her ethnicity

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Commander
★★★★
@Ron.Belgrade @Biowaste Removal would you?

IMG 2480

Skin looks too light to be SEA or chinese but looks darker than most female japs. I'm gonna guess korean? Or maybe half white half jap

Do you actually know the answer or are you just asking? Because I'm kinda curious now what she actually is

Do you actually know the answer or are you just asking? Because I'm kinda curious now what she actually is
i know the answer. Just asking to see if people can differentiate between asian ethnicities

Southern Chinese?

i know the answer. Just asking to see if people can differentiate between asian ethnicities
Gotcha. Feel free to tag me when/if you say the answer, I want to see how close I was

It is something I'd have sex with.

show ignored content

Could be anything from Kyrgyz to Burmese, that's the thing about these asians you can't assume shit from just their face alone (unless they're like negrito or some obvious shit)

EithER way, she wouldn't be my first choice :feelskek: even doe she's probably better looking than most noodlewhores without fakeup

Skin looks too light to be SEA or chinese but looks darker than most female japs. I'm gonna guess korean? Or maybe half white half jap
Southern Chinese?
Could be anything from Kyrgyz to Burmese, that's the thing about these asians you can't assume shit from just their face alone (unless they're like negrito or some obvious shit)
Indo-chinkoid
shes mongolian

miring her bones ngl

shes mongolian

miring her bones ngl
As expected. I was the one who got the closest guess, i said Kyrgyz. She could be from urban area of mongolia

As expected. I was the one who got the closest guess, i said Kyrgyz. She could be from urban area of mongolia
She looks quite ea for a mongolian ngl. Lots of the other girls looked quite distinctly mongol

she fogs but she needs chin shaving lol. Shes kazakh, theyre quite cute

IMG 2494

She looks quite ea for a mongolian ngl. Lots of the other girls looked quite distinctly mongol
More EA looking mongols are raised in urban areas, like I said. Raised in rural areas you get more rugged.