Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTFIH NOW RIGHT NOW I SAID NOW the cern institute is satanic and 2023 is the start of the 7 year tribulation. Proof here pls join. I pray for you all

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/bKoQC4ZkJD0?t=1779
timestamped.

the cirn institute is satanic and they even have a fucking statue of shiva the goddess of destruction. they admitted they are communicating with entities in the fucking other demensions, through data rn. they Admitted that they wanna meet other entitities in another demeninsions can u hust watch the fucking video and wake tf up already incels! the 7 year Tribulation will start now most of you are nice asf to me unlike other people on fucking l00kism and al those sites of toxic fucking edgy low empathetic scum.
Pls! Watch I love you most of you!
WATCH THE FUCKING VBIDEO THEY EVEN HAD A FUCKING CULT RITUAL INFRONT OF THAT DAMN STATUE WAKE TF UP U IDIOTS
LISTEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE RIGHT? LIFE IS DREARY? HOPELESS? BORING? NO POINT? THIS IS THE POINT? BE EXCITED! LIVE FOR GOD! LIVE FOR HIM AND HE'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND HAPPINESS NOTHING ELSE CAN TRULY GIVE YOU!

Last edited:
@everyone

edit: fail

Dw they all going to hell :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shiva is hindu
WHO DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE WORSHIPPED? FALSE GODS. FALLEN ANGELS. DEMONS. THAT'S THE GODS OF THEIR PEOPLE SHIVA

Shiva is a hindu god
I ALREADY LOVE YOU. YOU KNOW ABOUT THE POWER OF THE SPIRTUAL REALM TIME TO COME BACK TO GOD.
YOU HAD YOUR LITTLE STRAY NOW TIME TO COME BACK. THIS IS GOD TELLING YOU OF HIS LOVE.

WHO DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE WORSHIPPED? FALSE GODS. FALLEN ANGELS. DEMONS. THAT'S THE GODS OF THEIR PEOPLE SHIVA
The hindu gods are real. Every deity from every religion is real. Not everything is a demon

The hindu gods are real. Every deity from every religion is real. Not everything is a demon
NOT EVERYTHING IS A DEMON YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THAT YOU'RE WELL KNOWLEDGABLE. BUT THEY ARE EVIL SPIRITS STILL. IDK IF THEY WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A DEMON OR NOT BUT YES. NOT EVERYTHING IS A DEMON. STILL ENEMIES OF GOD WHO WILL BURN.

LISTEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE RIGHT? LIFE IS DREARY? HOPELESS? BORING? NO POINT? THIS IS THE POINT? BE EXCITED! LIVE FOR GOD! LIVE FOR HIM AND HE'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND HAPPINESS NOTHING ELSE CAN TRULY GIVE YOU!

I appreciate the gesture

I appreciate the gesture
Of course, how could I not my friend/brother, after you've especially been very nice to me. :heart: GOD SO LOVES you so I Have to tell you.

I appreciate the gesture
Hey bro. This is timestamped all about cern. part of cern also even built on a old temple of this satanic false pagan god. Look up the bizzare 2016 live ceremonie demonic cultic dance outside cern to unite religions of world interfaith blessing of the tunnel alongside a statue saint of minors

View: https://youtu.be/bKoQC4ZkJD0?t=1851

How the f can the 7 year tribulation start in 2023, there is a shit ton of stuff the Bible states will happen and be revealed before the tribulation which has not happened yet

How the f can the 7 year tribulation start in 2023, there is a shit ton of stuff the Bible states will happen and be revealed before the tribulation which has not happened yet
Such as? Nope. It will start now. 2030 will be most likely the time JESUS Returns, if you study the Hosea Prophecy and watch his video on it. I first learned this in 2019/2020.

Such as? Nope. It will start now. 2030 will be most likely the time JESUS Returns, if you study the Hosea Prophecy and watch his video on it. I first learned this in 2019/2020.
Is there a temple in Jerusalem?

Is there a temple in Jerusalem?
During the Tribulation there may be and also maybe that doesn't mean what it means. There may be one built by the antichrist soon!

May the Lord Jesus Christ break their necks.

The falling of the wailing wall is one iirc. Other religions state other monuments will be destroyed marketing the end times like the Kaaba.

i gtfih, shit thread

Kys god fag lover

what is this video ffs

The falling of the wailing wall is one iirc. Other religions state other monuments will be destroyed marketing the end times like the Kaaba.
falling of the wailing wall isn't Biblical nor is other religion's beliefs.

View: https://youtu.be/bKoQC4ZkJD0?t=1779
timestamped.

the cirn institute is satanic and they even have a fucking statue of shiva the goddess of destruction. they admitted they are communicating with entities in the fucking other demensions, through data rn. they Admitted that they wanna meet other entitities in another demeninsions can u hust watch the fucking video and wake tf up already incels! the 7 year Tribulation will start now most of you are nice asf to me unlike other people on fucking l00kism and al those sites of toxic fucking edgy low empathetic scum.
Pls! Watch I love you most of you!
WATCH THE FUCKING VBIDEO THEY EVEN HAD A FUCKING CULT RITUAL INFRONT OF THAT DAMN STATUE WAKE TF UP U IDIOTS

Great… another one of these copius Maximus threads, mang

Great… another one of these copius Maximus threads, mang
Watch the video, I don't understand your issue. Nobody can force you though so I'll drop it, but it's all there. the satanic ceremonies, everything.

Nero will inherit my body

OP is a piece of shit scum that will be layed to waste infront of the kike hoard of npcs. Ill br sitting comfy as a slave master
Wtf is wrong with u, calling me a scum when I'm trying to help you all lol

Wtf is wrong with u, calling me a scum when I'm trying to help you all lol
Shut up you fucking polytheist scum. Polytheism is #1 worst thing you fucking pagan piece of shit. Christ is not God you stupid fuck

Shut up you fucking polytheist scum. Polytheism is #1 worst thing you fucking pagan piece of shit. Christ is not God you stupid fuck
the demon manifests rn lol. Btw GOD IS ONE. 3 Persons but One GOD. Eternity Plus Eternity Plus Eternity is still Eternity, outside of space and time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back