Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [GTFIH] Donald Trump talks about school shootings, incels and shallow women, finally fights against female hypergamy and for the beta uprising

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Just fooling you. Nobody cares.

Happy 1st.April
knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-18mm-manila-1-ajhd.jpg

Damn you to hell @ThisLifeKillsMe . I thought today was the day we rose from the dead like jesus himself.

Trumo is an asshole.

JFL you guys thought a pereson like trump would care.
Beyond a few gl guys who feel bad for us a few ex fatties who are now chad lite, etc nobody cares, we are the shit of the shit lower than that
images
because you wont accept your bottom place in society and dont want to give becky your shekels for her tampons, the insurance for her child and her 4th abortion, but the worst is you want sex, the ultimate insult for every female out there. We are a laughing stock for the whole world, not because we have a problem, because of the type of our problem. Like shit who doesnt want to be in the toilet but it has to because it stinks, ridicoulus for everything that isnt shit

JFL you guys thought a pereson like trump would care.
Beyond a few gl guys who feel bad for us a few ex fatties who are now chad lite, etc nobody cares, we are the shit of the shit lower than that
images
because you wont accept your bottom place in society and dont want to give becky your shekels for her tampons, the insurance for her child and her 4th abortion, but the worst is you want sex, the ultimate insult for every female out there. We are a laughing stock for the whole world, not because we have a problem, because of the type of our problem. Like shit who doesnt want to be in the toilet but it has to because it stinks, ridicoulus for everything that isnt shit

I like you, you're smart.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THE FEMALES. DEPORT EM ALL.

I think the sole reason the beaners cross the border is to ride North american chads cock and dump their mexican betabuxers.

DAMN IT!!!!! THE SAME DAMN POST GOT ME AGAIN!!!!

I was heavily disappointed by trump. I thought he was going to get the beta uprising started, but all he cares about is trying to execute drug dealers. Unless an anarchist or libertarian is running I won't vote again.

Trump has been cucked by Zio Jews.

I was heavily disappointed by trump. I thought he was going to get the beta uprising started, but all he cares about is trying to execute drug dealers. Unless an anarchist or libertarian is running I won't vote again.

Atleast hes not worsening our situation or push the double standards like hillary would have.

Their whole agenda is aout banning guns, bodypositivity (women only), toxic masculinity (always mens fault for creating the enviroment), how bad women have it generally and so on.

Just be glad hillary isnt president

Savior of the west against the jewish menace.

QuNFXrR.gif

Incels who think Trump cares about incels and female hypergamy deserve to die virgin.

Fucker was a 7.5 in his prime lol

This is the one that I fell for earlier today. Good work!

Fuck you man.

LMAO, all the trump-cels getting triggered
that fucker was a megachad when he was younger and is now a jewish shill JFL JFL JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back