Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GTA VI will have first ever female protagonist

Attack On Titan Eren GIF - Attack On Titan Eren Crying - Discover & Share  GIFs | Attack on titan eren, Attack on titan, Crying gif
Attack On Titan Eren Yeager GIF - Attack On Titan Eren Yeager Eren -  Discover & Share GIFs

First Superman becomes a woman, then James Bond becomes a woman and now they force us to play our childhood game with a woman

Feminism is going way to far, it’s ruining my childhood copes
That's the whole point of woke replacement. By demoralizing us by bastardizing our childhood culture:lasereyes:

FUCKING CUNTS ! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE !!! RUINING OUR SHIT !!!!

After a public controversy four years ago, Rockstar, the maker of Grand Theft Auto, is reinventing itself as a kinder, gentler company.
the onion-worthy

I don't care that she's female, it's just that the fact that they're toning down their humor pisses me off.

GTA fans are not spineless idiots filled with soylent.
I remember when some feminists made the movie Doom Annihilation and it flopped hard because DOOM fans are not feminist retards. Get woke go broke
Exactly