Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Growing a social circle #2

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
last thread https://incels.is/threads/growing-a-social-circle.81523/
i organized a sight seeing trip to a german city with two relatives and with a few people i know in order to grow a social circle and maybe even find friends. i have not heard from them for about 5 weeks. now i got the info that they resceduled and went there WITHOUT ME.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck this shit. nobody wants me. if i dont text nobody texts me. im like shit on a stick, people want to get away from. but when they need help im the first person they come to. khsdfiodfhidfhjdfpoj. i guess im too ugly for friends.

Last edited:
Thats actually makes me so mad. You're an idiot for helping people when they need it, if they ever come back tell them "remeber the time you rescheduled without me ?".

i organized a sight seeing trip to a german city with two relatives and with a few people i know in order to grow a social circle and maybe even find friends. i have not heard from them for about 5 weeks. now i got the info that they resceduled and went there WITHOUT ME.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck this shit. nobody wants me. if i dont text nobody texts me. im like shit on a stick, people want to get away from. but when they need help im the first person they come to. khsdfiodfhidfhjdfpoj. i guess im too ugly for friends.
Your relatives also went without you and with the other ppl? Wtf

SocialCircleGame is all BS.

It's all face.

my two telatives went with their own friends, but it was my trip. i organized, where, how and what to visit.
I'm sorry Bro fuck this cunts and never move a single finger for them again

now i got the info that they resceduled and went there WITHOUT ME.
fuck this shit. nobody wants me. if i dont text nobody texts me. im like shit on a stick, people want to get away from
You have to be useful to them. If you want to be invited and you don't have a vagina, then you have to be one of these 3: the Alpha Chad, the Money bitch or the Clown.

doesn't work. You get omega ignored by everyone. Best chance of ascension is to somehow make yourself valuable enough that people can't afford to ignore you. Only works if you're above 120 IQ though, probably. Or gifted in other ways (ie athletics) perhaps

i look like 16 max at over 25 years of age. who would want to invite a kid anywhere.

Why do you even try

To want someone is to make osmething else unwanted. Human beings have a stinctivity field, a selection of things that are more prominent than others. You cannot expect everything to be valued the same, ebcause if it is then nothing is moved towards if all things are of equal value. ALl movements we make are because some things are higher on our priority list. You were jus the thing that was not prioritized.

i cant GROW a social circle since my growth plates have closed and i'm 5'3
wonderful
well i cant grow in any way really

that makes you too short for friends. just like me. im too ugly for friends, or happiness or to be treated like a human. just come to me and spit on me. beat me, check me. i was born genetic trash to an asperger narcissist father and a super protectve mother that wouldnt let me go anywhere when i was a kid. also she is one of those people who like to call their kids special names. rare special names for special kid. i want to die.
exactly
i'm literally too short to make friends

soon brother all normies will receive our Vengeance one way or anotherER.

Why do you even try
your signature gif is so high quality omg [/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You should make a experiment that im doing right now, let me explain:

I'm not gonna text,call or even interact with anyone and see who talks to me first or even invites me to anything.

its been seven months since ive been invited to something. Last invite was going to the movies to see infinity war.

try it out yourself and learn to cope with it or you will be miserable for the rest of your life. good luck boyo

Last edited:
You should make a experiment that im doing right now, let me explain:

I'm not gonna text,call or even interact with anyone and see who talks to me first or even invites me to anything.

its been seven months since ive been invited to something. Last invite was going to the movies to see infinity war.

try it out yourself and learn to cope with it or you will be miserable for the rest of your life. good luck boyo

i have not been contacted by anyone for 5 weeks now. before that i invited people out.
i have not been invited anywhere for 2 years. that was my relatives marriage. it was not a direct invite. they never contact me. they invited our "family". im sick of everything. fuck people.

Last edited:
i have not been contacted by anyone for 5 weeks now. before that i invited people out.
i have not been invited anywhere for 2 years. that was my relatives marriage. it was not a direct invite. they never contact me. they invited our "family". im sick of everything. fuck people.
you cant count on other people to give you happiness.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

:feels::heart: I know what thats like.

you cant count on other people to give you happiness.

i want to be treated like a human. i get treated like i dont exist. people just straight out shit on me. im so sick of it. im not asking for much. i dont ecen care about foids. (no libido). im asking for a friend, but apparently thats too much. i was born to die. i got incel-everything. 5'8.5 height, babyface, bug eyes, small narrow jaw, narrow palate, cant breatch though nose, narrow shoulders, wide hips, no beard. i want to die.

AND FUCKING GYNO. I FORGOT THAT I HAVE FUCKING SOYCUCK TITS FITTING TO MY FUCKING UGLY BABY FACE AT 12% BF. WHILE HAVING A "NORMAL" T LEVEL.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
i want to be treated like a human. i get treated like i dont exist. people just straight out shit on me. im so sick of it. im not asking for much. i dont ecen care about foids. (no libido). im asking for a friend, but apparently thats too much. i was born to die. i got incel-everything. 5'8.5 height, babyface, bug eyes, small narrow jaw, narrow palate, cant breatch though nose, narrow shoulders, wide hips, no beard. i want to die.

AND FUCKING GYNO. I FORGOT THAT I HAVE FUCKING SOYCUCK TITS FITTING TO MY FUCKING UGLY BABY FACE AT 12% BF. WHILE HAVING A "NORMAL" T LEVEL.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feels: ITS OVER.:feels: