Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The audacity of my ex-bully...

H

heimi233

Greycel
That feeling when you see a post of your bully from school (thankfully you finished it) that empathy and tolerance is important and no one should be bullied for who they are...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Now they realized bulling is bad?! NOW!! After years of harassing me and leaving me with trauma they have the nerve to say that empathy is important. They can't be serious, they must me virtue signalling for unknown reward.
The hypocrisy hits harder than freight train. They know ALL TOO GOOD what they did and how their victim(s) felt about it, so why don't they just SHUT THE FUCK UP?! They've done too much bad things and yet they pretend it never happened.

Do I have to mention that after posting this shit like 10-11 hours ago, I still didn't receive any apology from this fucktard ex-bully...? I'd cry with joy even if I got a dm with stupid "Sorry for everything I did to you"...

Remember, if you see a post like this from someone who bullied you with burning passion, know it's just to virtue signal, cause bullies don't change to better, let alone realize what they did was wrong or just pretend it never happened

Once a villain, always a villain...

EDIT: typo...

Last edited:
chads never bully cuz they dont got time for yo ass most of the time its tall ogrecels

TBD (Total Bully Death)

chads never bully cuz they dont got time for yo ass most of the time its tall ogrecels
Very true, It´s mostly those Normfags and High Tier NormFags....

You discovered that people are hypocrites?

what's brutal is that most of the bullies live at least a normal life with friends, some women etc while you rot until you rope.

GrAY kids.is

They only realize it because they are tasting their own medicine.

Most bullies go on to live great lives, like they are not profiting from the damage they caused.

I hate them too and they don't even care or feel bad about what they did to us. They just carry on with life without caring.

It's hilarious to see them post rubbish like that i like it when they're the same people to post about the economy or crime going up.

I agree with mass shootings against bullies and whores who allow themselves to make fun of us

Reminds me of this

5a8b88aada9c5b83e6843f85b185ad2f.jpg

I agree with mass shootings against bullies and whores who allow themselves to make fun of us
Stop bullying one bullet at a time

All bullies are like that. They adopt the persona of kindness and sympathy to deceive everyone--mostly women they want to have sex with.