Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a high sex drive as an incel torture

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I'm always horny, my mind is constanly thinking about sex and it's preventing me from focusing on tasks, I try not to fap but I fail every time, and everytime I fap I feel like shit it's just a never ending cycle WHY CAN'T IT STOP!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. I go outside seeing sexy foids that i'll never get to breed with:feelsree: I feel like a worthless bitch when I watch foids finger themselves with a dildo. Fapping is not enjoyable for me as it was before, i'm gonna do nofap I no it's corny and cringe but it's the only cope I have, i'm gonna test if the benifits people say it has are true. This shit is not fair i'm literally stuck with a chad's libido in a incel body.

Eric Cartman Anger GIF by South Park

True it`s fucking brutal cause i`ll never get to fuck a foid but my urge to do it is always there and also seeing couples makes me even angrier knowing they are sexhavers

It is the worst in summers.

Every time i walk past a foid that's decent looking i feel like a starving nigger with fried chicken dangling in above his head but can never reach it.
Couldn't have said it better

I have a high Sex drive and it's unbearable that it will never be fulfilled

Sometimes I want to take a rock to my genitals to make the frustration stop but then I realize that would make me a tranny

It’s most likely the case that your sex drive is normal naturally (in tERms of genetics) but obviously if you r getting sex rarely or not at all, your sex drive will increase because it’s nature’s way of making you try hardER so that you r more likely to ovERcome the difficulties relating to obtaining sex, thERefore making you more likely to spread your genes. This increase in sex drive can be obsERved in incels who show despERation in their actions relating to attracting women.

Your high sex drive is likely not something you naturally have (genetically), but rathER caused by inceldom (your environment).

If you wERe getting sex frequently, then sex wouldn’t be on your mind anymore than taking a shit or eating food would be on your mind, because it would be a normal part of your regular life

Last edited:
Ger yourself a prescription for Finasteride/Dutasteride. Not only it will kill your libido, but it will prevent you from being bald by saving your hairline as you age.