Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gringocel = volcel

Are ya a gringo?

• Total voters
pyroarty

pyroarty

Libcel
★★★
Honestly the amount of gringocels here makes me feel weird.

Especially when u see post "muh me mommy didn't bought me a car when i was 16"

Why in my opinion are gringocels mostly volcels(excluding those who severely lack on beauty)

1. u guys can afford to ldar, being lazy on anywhere else means u will die of hunger.

2. Ur parents can afford to have ya (after 18), no rent, plenty of jobs and still can't have enough money to attract woman.

3. More abundance of woman. Gringocels usually live on countries where security for woman is top notch (lower rate of death).

Tell me if u disagree.

whats a gringo

North American, European etc. If u live on a first world country u are a gringo.
nah, ima not a gringo, at least until i fly away from my countra

Can confirm, white European. It’s over because my parents didn’t buy me a brand new Lamborghini at 15 and I’ve only fucked 6 Stacys instead of 7 this week. It’s fucking over :feelsrope:

Can confirm, white European. It’s over because my parents didn’t buy me a brand new Lamborghini at 15 and I’ve only fucked 6 Stacys instead of 7 this week. It’s fucking over :feelsrope:
U have clearly missed the point

Honestly the amount of gringocels here makes me feel weird.

Especially when u see post "muh me mommy didn't bought me a car when i was 16"

Why in my opinion are gringocels mostly volcels(excluding those who severely lack on beauty)

1. u guys can afford to ldar, being lazy on anywhere else means u will die of hunger.

2. Ur parents can afford to have ya (after 18), no rent, plenty of jobs and still can't have enough money to attract woman.

3. More abundance of woman. Gringocels usually live on countries where security for woman is top notch (lower rate of death).

Tell me if u disagree.
Ask my shitskin that question

Yeah. in third world countries no job means no ration.