Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

greetings from Czechcell

Leaguecell

Leaguecell

Recruit
★★★★
Hello people,

Im happy I found this site, the only Czech forum I knew about where I could actually talk to people that would be worth mentioning. 
Im 27 yo, never even kissed a girl. 
Ive browsed this forum a bit and picked up some of the of the terminology you guys use here but Im still kinda lost so please, bear with me.

fuck humanity,
Leaguecell

i thought it was ez in czech republic.
i seen pics of manlet asians with pretty white girls

Lestat said:
i thought it was ez in czech republic.
i seen pics of manlet asians with pretty white girls

I dont think location matters, Im shit all over the world...

Welcome!
I'm a romaniancel.

Welcome from the US of A - few rules around here

1) Don't worship women
2) Don't be a cuck

Leaguecell said:
Hello people,

Im happy I found this site, the only Czech forum I knew about where I could actually talk to people that would be worth mentioning. 
Im 27 yo, never even kissed a girl. 
Ive browsed this forum a bit and picked up some of the of the terminology you guys use here but Im still kinda lost so please, bear with me.

fuck humanity,
Leaguecell

s/o to my fellow european incel 

prague is land of chad tourissts gettin laid over tinder 24/7

panzer said:
Welcome!
I'm a romaniancel.

u can run betabux game there easily, ur country as poor as mine, chicks would do anything for 10$

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

1) Don't worship women
2) Don't be a cuck

Thanks....
that sounds simple....

dr-problematic said:

yeah, this.... "interesting and exotic guys" everywhere (as one female friend told me)

Leaguecell said:
Thanks....
that sounds simple....

No prob! oh and any chance you get call @Zyros a cuck

Leaguecell said:
1) Don't worship women
2) Don't be a cuck
Thanks....
that sounds simple....

dr-problematic said:
yeah, this.... "interesting and exotic guys" everywhere (as one female friend told me)

how far has feminism regressed the Czech republic?

No prob! oh and any chance you get call @Zyros a cuck

I dont get this but..... OK.... I guess.....

It's truly over in EE, unless you have tons of money. Which I don't.

VLÖ said:
It's truly over in EE, unless you have tons of money. Which I don't.

cope. its paradise here. ee is easiest place on earth to get laid.

dr-problematic said:
cope. its paradise here. ee is easiest place on earth to get laid.

No lol. If it was I would have already gotten laid.

VLÖ said:
No lol. If it was I would have already gotten laid.

no, it is. u r just that worthless.

dr-problematic said:
no, it is. u r just that worthless.

I don't think amassing huge amounts of status is easier than just being good looking.

VLÖ said:
I don't think amassing huge amounts of status is easier than just being good looking.

dude, what the fuck r u talkin about. i know bunch of ugly dudes with no life who had sex here, numerous times. 

u r just beta worthless fuck. thats it. if u ever been to america or west like germany/holland, ud realize how insanely competetive dating market is there and how goodlooking all males are.

ee is fucking walk in  the park.

dr-problematic said:
dude, what the fuck r u talkin about. i know bunch of ugly dudes with no life who had sex here, numerous times. 

u r just beta worthless fuck. thats it. if u ever been to america or west like germany/holland, ud realize how insanely competetive dating market is there and how goodlooking all males are.

They obviously had friends lmao. You don't just get laid out of the blue, the fuck are you smoking. You need to be crimemaxxed enough and socialmaxxed. If you haven't been to drinking parties at age 14 then just forget it, you're fucked forever. Only thing left for you is dried up single mothers.

dr-problematic said:

where are you from?

VLÖ said:
They obviously had friends lmao. You don't just get laid out of the blue, the fuck are you smoking. You need to be crimemaxxed enough and socialmaxxed. If you haven't been to drinking parties at age 14 then just forget it, you're fucked forever. Only thing left for you is dried up single mothers.

yeah, u need to have couple friends. but even that is not excatly necessary.

standards here are extremely low. western ideology hasnt entirely breached our local society.

panzer said:
where are you from?

eastern europe