Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Green Pass

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
"The vaccine is not mandatory, it is not a dictatorship"

Getting a tampon costs and varies between 10 and 70 € and lasts only 48 hours.

Otherwise you have to wait to take the covid and treat yourself to have a green pass that lasts for months ...

So the most likely options are the swab every 48h or the vaccine otherwise you stay at home. Only the hammer and sickle are missing and we are in full communist dictatorship .
I did the vaccine, both doses. I know we are in a dictatorship, and I know it will end exactly like last year's mask story. The same ones that you heard say "I don't wear it", now you see them all turning with a muzzle.

We citizens can NOTHING against the government. We suffer from these delusions of grandeur, convinced that with some complaints on social media, or with some billboards around the street doing stadium chants, things can change.

But those with a minimum of IQ can understand for themselves that it doesn't work.

Civil disobedience? Meanwhile, you stay indoors for months, and you will probably have to shop on Amazon as if you were under house arrest but forever.

Do not believe that things will change in a few months / years, you have lost from the start if you believe you can go against whoever is in charge.

The goyim are too busy enjoying their entertainment and jerking off to realise what is actually happening. Remember when it was 2 weeks to flatten the curve?

Well, I might cope with some Dylannmaxxing.