Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Great Tate quote - If your tolerant of everything , then you stand for nothing

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
I respect Islam because muslims are intolerant
they willl defend their prophet
if i walked into the street and called jesus gay , nothing would happen to me

If i did the same with the islamic prophet, i'd be dead before i got to the end of the street

I'm sure that phrase is not his; He may have said it, but it is not his. But it is true, the problem with postmodernism and its absolute relativism is that everything is diluted and there is no solidity in the nihilism of the contemporary.

if i walked into the street and called jesus gay
Many people call themselves "Christian", but... who really practices Christianity today? Catholicism, Protestantism, whatever.

he’s redpilled, which is cringe

being intolerant doesn't have to mean destroy everything you disagree with.

being intolerant doesn't have to mean destroy everything you disagree with.
There are alternatives to knifing people because they said some minor thing about the pedo goat fucker sand nigger

Modern liberals and leftists don't value tolerance anymore tbh. That was more of a 90s-2000s thing. If anything, a lot of them think tolerance is bad since you would have to tolerate opinions you don't agree with, which is the last thing they want to do.

Hate and love are two sides of the same coin, reminds me of the Rockwell quote:
"without a deadly hatred of that which threatens what we love, love is an empty word, a catchword for hippies, queers, and cowards"
Without hatred you cannot have love, you can only have apathy.
Tolerance is the greatest lie of modernity, it's the first thing that needs to be destroyed when we achieve victory.

Many people call themselves "Christian", but... who really practices Christianity today? Catholicism, Protestantism, whatever.
I asked this question and decided to find out where it went wrong. The rot goes all the way back to Paul, who abolished the law of Moses. But, because Jesus taught against this, they had to turn to word play: "it's fulfilled, not abolished". But look at their actions, and you'll see that they consider the law to be abolished. They eat pork, have no regard for sexual propriety, etc. You'll never hear one of their crossdressers read from the books of Moses to quote the law, except to disparage it.

I started from the most recent things and worked backwards. Everyone wants it to be a mid-1900s thing, then an 1800s thing, then a 1500s thing, but "Christianity" turned its back on Jesus in the 1st century AD. Hence I call it Paulism, because that is its true name.

Attachments

• true-lineage-2.png
    true-lineage-2.png
    701.7 KB · Views: 27
He ripped off the old quote "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"
Andrew Taint is a gynocentric and shallow grifter

He ripped off the old quote "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"
Its a good quote but yeah he took it.
Always have a line and never back down from it. Whether it's a foid or normie treating you like shit, or something. Make sure you stand to the line you draw and don't back down

Most of all make sure you respect yourself and watch your own back

Topgggggg brooooo

I'd slash that mixed race gypsy mutt in a heartbeat and eat his liver

he’s redpilled, which is cringe
Honestly that’s a good thing. Never in my life would I have imagined the redpill to become so mainstream that 70% of young men are redpilled.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that by early 2030s a majority of men will be blackpilled to the core.

The redpill to blackpill pipeline is real and we will win.

Its a good quote but yeah he took it.
Always have a line and never back down from it. Whether it's a foid or normie treating you like shit, or something. Make sure you stand to the line you draw and don't back down
He’s Romanian after all

How does that Tate dick taste OP?

i hate sandniggers and christcucks

I am tolerant of everything, as long as it's me

Honestly that’s a good thing. Never in my life would I have imagined the redpill to become so mainstream that 70% of young men are redpilled.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that by early 2030s a majority of men will be blackpilled to the core.

The redpill to blackpill pipeline is real and we will win.
Tiktok is going on hyperdrive to spread the blackpill

Lifefuel motivation for lactose intolerant ethnicels

Muslims should also lynch people disrespecting Isa (as)

I respect Islam because muslims are intolerant
they willl defend their prophet
if i walked into the street and called jesus gay , nothing would happen to me

If i did the same with the islamic prophet, i'd be dead before i got to the end of the street
Jesus (Isa) is also an Islamic prophet