Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Graphics are reaching diminishing returns

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Video game graphics really are reaching diminishing returns rather normgroids admit or not the difference between 1080P and 4K is not that much of a difference people just want video games that look like real life which is not gonna happen that’s why games from 6-7 years ago look the same as games today

Gta 6 should have been able to run on Xbox One/PS4 But Jewish corporations downgraded their systems to a point that they can now hardly run gta 5 which released on Xbox 360/PS3

games from 6-7 years ago look the same as games today
not really, i know what you mean (there is not groundbreaking difference in most games) but there is definitely an improvement

Gta 6 should have been able to run on Xbox One/PS4 But Jewish corporations downgraded their systems to a point that they can now hardly run gta 5 which released on Xbox 360/PS3
GTA 5 on 7 gen consoles and 8 gen consoles are different

not really, i know what you mean (there is not groundbreaking difference in most games) but there is definitely an improvement
Titanfall 2, battlefield 1, call of duty infinite warfare all released back in 2016. Beautiful graphics, on par with what we have today

Consoles are one of the reasons graphics
I don't count the console generations. Just say the system names
GTA 5 got updated graphics on PS4/Xbox One

The difference is getting smaller and smaller every generation

Games moreso focus on lighting and whatnot now

Consoles are one of the reasons why graphics in games evolve slowly

Consoles are one of the reasons graphics

GTA 5 got updated graphics on PS4/Xbox One
Would be nice if they would load. They did at 1st, but now the world struggles to load despite no graphic change

8th and 9th gen GTA5 look the same
because they didn't do anything when they re-released GTA 5 on PS5 and Series X/S compared to PS4/Xbox One re-release

i don't care much about graphics to be honest, i think graphics are fine since early 2010s/mid 2010s, i still play games from that time and i'm satisfied.

graphics get more realistic but the simulations dont improve much or for alot of AAA games are actually getting worse. Thats why GTA 6 will probably be the most realistic game ever made even if the graphics are not that much improved.

On the PC side of things, I am convinced that the hardware industry are intentionally pacing their developments in order to keep an annual product cycle alive.

Video game graphics really are reaching diminishing returns rather normgroids admit or not the difference between 1080P and 4K is not that much of a difference people just want video games that look like real life which is not gonna happen that’s why games from 6-7 years ago look the same as games today
graphics have really never mattered that much in videojames anyways

people just soyface about grahpics because muh realism

Consoles are one of the reasons why graphics in games evolve slowly
Not really since most PC gaymers have RTX 3060 (which is about the same as PS5/XSX gpu of highly downclocked rtx 6700) or even worse gpu than that, shit better than that is a luxury for 90% of gamers. Nobody gives a single fuck about gaytracing since nobody can even run it property at 60fps on their garbage gpus, frame gen and taa are biggest cancer they could make now all benchmarks are infested with that trash. Only one that is holding graphics back is the Ngreedjewdia and Ayymd with their greed, after RTX 2000 series everything went to shit and price skyrocketed and normalfags ate it up.