Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Grade I Autism/Aspergers isn't neurological, but socially created

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
It all makes sense: four times more likely to happen with men, and women diagnosed with it are the majority of FtMs. Since gender is a social construct, those few unfortunate women (one can say they are 'femcels') think their struggles compared to an average woman must be explained by gender-caused mental issues.

In fact, the dehumanization of men in capitalism alienates them into awkwardness, and demonizes creativity and pattern recognition that's often ascribed as the 'plus side' of being autistic. Most Aspergers are regular men stunted by capitalist logic into lobotomy and defeatism, their talents now useless thanks to exclusivity.

Last edited:
It all makes sense: four times more likely to happen with men, and women diagnosed with it are the majority of FtMs. Since gender is a social construct, those few unfortunate women (one can say they are 'femcels') think their struggles compared to an average woman must be explained by gender-caused mental issues.

In fact, the dehumanization of men in capitalism alienates them into awkwardness, and demonizes creativity and pattern recognition that's often ascribed as the 'plus side' of being autistic. Most Aspergers are regular men stunted by capitalist logic into lobotomy and defeatism, their talents now useless thanks to exclusivity.
it is from another planet.

If you're looking at the INTP personality type, a large part of its description matches closely with autism. Your personality type is certainly formed early in life. Studies with identical twins have been performed. These twins were raised in different locations yet as adults they had the same personality type and associated with that they showed the same mannerisms, body and facial muscle movements.
So either personality is completely genetic. Or your looks determine how society views you to such an extent that no matter where you grow up in, they will always impose the same personality on you. The personality that matches your genetics.

Having the INTP personality type in particular is therefore determined by your genetics.

Autism isnt created. Being NT is a dyagnosis.

In fact, the dehumanization of men in capitalism alienates them into awkwardness, and demonizes creativity and pattern recognition that's often ascribed as the 'plus side' of being autistic.
what does capitalism that have to do with anything? I assure you it was even worse in the USSR, where glowies would walk up to you and say illegal shit and you had to snitch on them or you go to gulag.

But I agree that it's fake and gay. Recognizing patterns and being creative are features of intelligence. Assburgers is just how western anti-intellectualism attacks high intelligence. Even if you're not an aspie, someone will say you are, and others who are envious will support them, and boom, consensus is that you're an aspie.
Autism isnt created. Being NT is a dyagnosis.
Yes, NT is a mental illness. It is one systematically created by the government through its public school system.

Autism is a disease due to having bad genetics, that is most noticeable through social interaction.

what does capitalism that have to do with anything? I assure you it was even worse in the USSR, where glowies would walk up to you and say illegal shit and you had to snitch on them or you go to gulag.
I see. So you're another ameritard with McCarthism on his head. Not much to be said here.

An autistic brain is literally physically different than the brain of a neurotypical

Nah, I was diagnosed before preschool

elaborate
It's possible that environmental and societal influences also shape the brain to function differently, as it's capable of adapting its structure to new stimuli. That conception nearly beats essentialism as a theory, but core values are essentialist... however, it takes a cosmological approach to understand why.

Last edited:
I see. So you're another ameritard with McCarthism on his head. Not much to be said here.
LOL. Literally a communist. Good job sinking what could have been a high-quality thread with it.

It's possible that environmental and societal influences also shape the brain to function differently, as it's capable of adapting its structure to new stimuli. That conception nearly beats essentialism as a theory, but core values are essentialist... however, it takes a cosmological approach to understand why.
I was diagnosed at a very early age with Asperger, i was born with it

LOL. Literally a communist. Good job sinking what could have been a high-quality thread with it.
I prove here why communism (although I'm more open to a cosmological approach than the earthy ochlocracy Marx envisioned) trumps capitalism as a mode of production. It bodes well that you read it.

I know some people with it, it's definitely genetic, shit runs in families.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back