Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Government roastie mentioned New World Order

Are ya going to get vaccinated still?

• I need some things if I’m getting a vaccine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I’m getting one

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No I’m not getting one

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/1435974268492427273?s=20

The government roastie from Australia with the kiwis and all of that shit mentioned New World Order and Twitter is trying to call it misinformation but it’s like too late the conspiracy theorist are like running wigging out :smonk::feelskek:. It’s over if ya fully vaccinated and have nothing to offer the world they didn’t even give ya a next gen console or some cool bribes ngl think of all the sex workers who won’t see us because we’re not fully vaccinated or whatever reason its over for there income control. Incels have nothing to gain from taking the vaccine since we’re not included in society and worthy of thing the only thing we have is the control to do something with ourselves

fuck aussies

Leonard_Siffleet.jpg

Already did.

I was getting worried but then I saw twitters disclaimer that fact checkers have debunked it. Phew.

tbh as a rule of thumb, if the media, tech companies, and/or fact checkers call something a conspiracy theory, there’s a near 100% chance that it’s not a conspiracy theory but actual reality. That’s kind of a shorthand litmus test for determining whether or not something is real. Just see what the approved rightthink is, and the exact opposite is what exists in reality.

Last edited:
I remember that toad looking ass mayor of chicago also naming the NWO months ago

dont worry, already been deb0000nked

Just destroy parts of the world theory I just noticed how sharp the Australia woman bloke jawline is :dafuckfeels:
"Sharp", looks like she has some substantial tumours in her lower jaw yes, not in an attractive way. :feelskek:

I already got it 4 months back now. Also got another Jewish vaccine two days ago. I am Jewish vaccine maxxing in addition to soyboy maxxing. You can check my threads. I will post updates as I go along my soy cuck maxxing journey.

fuck aussies

Leonard_Siffleet.jpg
I hate them along with Texans. They aren't great. They are humans. All humans are trash.
I already got it 4 months back now. Also got another Jewish vaccine two days ago. I am Jewish vaccine maxxing in addition to soyboy maxxing. You can check my threads. I will post updates as I go along my soy cuck maxxing journey.
Have you watched Steven universe full series yet?
I remember that toad looking ass mayor of chicago also naming the NWO months ago
New world order can suck my erenyeager ballsack.

The elites won’t like this
They will and they will like so much I will take over the order and make it based. Kill all faggity tall people and make short men the ruler of the earth. Maybe better. Cause the real rumbling. Kill everyone outside inceldia

They will and they will like so much I will take over the order and make it based. Kill all faggity tall people and make short men the ruler of the earth. Maybe better. Cause the real rumbling. Kill everyone outside inceldia
:feelskek: Jfl you’re the first user to make me laugh using inceldia congrats

We’ll see who genetics are strong if those who take the vaccine choose to have a poor diet that can cost them their lives in the long run

:feelskek: Jfl you’re the first user to make me laugh using inceldia congrats

We’ll see who genetics are strong if those who take the vaccine choose to have a poor diet that can cost them their lives in the long run
Yes yes very good

Yes yes very good
It’s funny that I think Australia is disarmed as in they have no guns for their citizens unless they have special privileges so they really in the government hands now…

I got both shots of the vaccine :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/1435974268492427273?s=20

The government roastie from Australia with the kiwis and all of that shit mentioned New World Order and Twitter is trying to call it misinformation but it’s like too late the conspiracy theorist are like running wigging out :smonk::feelskek:. It’s over if ya fully vaccinated and have nothing to offer the world they didn’t even give ya a next gen console or some cool bribes ngl think of all the sex workers who won’t see us because we’re not fully vaccinated or whatever reason its over for there income control. Incels have nothing to gain from taking the vaccine since we’re not included in society and worthy of thing the only thing we have is the control to do something with ourselves

jawmogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back