Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Government owes inkwells

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
In a consentual framework sexual redistribution for a sane society is not possible so it is imperative that tax buxx be spent on making the highest quality AI animatronic robo waifu who breathes with heartbeat and warmth and speaks for inkwells to enjoy. The government owes you this!!

Its proven that there is nothing better for your pleasure than your own thight hands doing masturbation.

A big lie that mainstream media trying to tell us is that sex with woman would be better than masturbation and no you dont need robot waifu for this.

Its proven that there is nothing better for your pleasure than your own thight hands doing masturbation.

A big lie that mainstream media trying to tell us is that sex with woman would be better than masturbation and no you dont need robot waifu for this.
no you are wrong there I have tried a fleshlight during lonely winter and they are so much better than hands and cuddling with a robo waiful would be better than just a pillow

Hell yeah I WANT MY CASH FOR CREATING A DISNEYLAND SOCIETY FOR CHAD AND HIS WHORES TO MAKE BABIES IN FRONT OF US.

Hell yeah I WANT MY CASH FOR CREATING A DISNEYLAND SOCIETY FOR CHAD AND HIS WHORES TO MAKE BABIES IN FRONT OF US.
hmm this is a concerning paradox i didn't account for this i was too desperate for my own intimacy

hmm this is a concerning paradox i didn't account for this i was too desperate for my own intimacy
I didnt read your post initially. Hell yeah I want tax returns for being incels.

don't you think attention drying up for whores will humble them or would they be happy in chad harem who will they vent their mental illness to? each other?

don't you think attention drying up for whores will humble them or would they be happy in chad harem who will they vent their mental illness to? each other?
Was about to make a poll about that. I dont know if whores will be happy that normies stop chasing them, or if they're gonna be sad not to receive all this cash and attention.

Was about to make a poll about that. I dont know if whores will be happy that normies stop chasing them, or if they're gonna be sad not to receive all this cash and attention.

Woman are addicted to attention. Why would they spend all day posting pictures on instagram if they not?

Woman are addicted to attention. Why would they spend all day posting pictures on instagram if they not?
Yeah but they hate attention from normies except for likes.

Yeah but they hate attention from normies except for likes.

Thats actually something that is deeply written into the womans brain from the stone age days.
In a tribe they always would try to show the leader of the group that they only looking to get his cum and would not take any dick from beta males.
Now like 1 million years later we lucky that there is no such thing like tribes anymore and we can live happy as a sigma male on our own.

Thats actually something that is deeply written into the womans brain from the stone age days.
In a tribe they always would try to show the leader of the group that they only looking to get his cum and would not take any dick from beta males.
Now like 1 million years later we lucky that there is no such thing like tribes anymore and we can live happy as a sigma male on our own.
Hell nah fuck being a sigma it's just a last resort life of copium I hate all of this shit.

Hell nah fuck being a sigma it's just a last resort life of copium I hate all of this shit.

Its a quadrillion times better than living a life of endless torment by trying to get woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back