Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got ticketed by the cops today, mang. Fucking over.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Blew through a stop sign (though I slowed down, so technically I just rolled it) in an empty neighborhood around 1 in the afternoon today. Cop spawned in right behind me and pulled me over like some kind of Matrix shit. Now I gotta pay my local government $100 so they have more resources to patrol empty, low crime neighborhoods during the typical work hour afternoon. Hate when cops patrol empty ass neighborhoods and pick up and ticket innocent incels like me. It's fucking over, mang.

Any other ticketcels here?

Fuck that’s retarded.

That Cop shouldn’t have ticketed you, he should have shot you dead on sight. What kind of sick fuck runs a stop sign? You could have run over a Jewish child.

Can't really speed on a toyota :feelshaha:

Any other ticketcels here?
fattie cop once gave me a ticket for not wearing a face mask when the corona was a thing back then
i ended up paying 260 dinars which is 130 american dollars
i was driving a big truck back then and i thought that wearing a mask when i am inside the vehicle wasn't necessary at all

We are truly slaves of the jews

That Cop shouldn’t have ticketed you, he should have shot you dead on sight. What kind of sick fuck runs a stop sign? You could have run over a Jewish child.

I would have told them to double it and give it to the next person

Haven't gotten one yet. Knock on wood.

Had many close calls while doing some spirited driving but luckily my radar detector acts as a second set of eyes. I'm able to slow down before a speed trap or a highway patrol car/bike driving about with the radar gun. Cops use KA bands where I live.

Doesn't really work for Lasers though. Once the detector picks it up a laser , it's already too late. The detector can have false alarms, mainly from blind spot monitoring systems and automated doors. I use a Uniden R3 I bought off Amazon for about 300 dollars. Worth every penny.

Probably going to upgrade to an R7 or the R8 soon. I'll keep the R3 around as a spare

> mang

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Fuck that’s retarded.

He could've ran over a BIPOC, which is even more of a crime

Damn, one time I was driving home late at night on a Friday and some slow ass fucking faggot Mini Cooper was in front of me going like 10mph less than the speed limit.

So I said fuck this fucking cunt and I swerve past him on the other side of the double yellow line (opposite direction for non UScels) and passed him.

Right as I’m about to pull into my neighborhood a cop pulls me over and starts acting like he caught a drunk teenager DUI, he asks me if I was coming back from a party or something and I just stare into his soul and murmured “I don’t get invited to parties” and I told him my neighborhood is right around the corner.

He goes to his squad vehicle and then comes back and just lets me off with a warning JFL based rare sympathizing cop.

fattie cop once gave me a ticket for not wearing a face mask when the corona was a thing back then
i ended up paying 260 dinars which is 130 american dollars
i was driving a big truck back then and i thought that wearing a mask when i am inside the vehicle wasn't necessary at all
I would have honestly just tried to gun it. That's fucking retarded, blud.

Fuck that’s retarded.

It's over.