Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got Rejected AGAIN Before Even Asking Foid Out, Also She was over 450 POUNDS

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I saw a foid today in a supermarket on a SCOOTER because she was so fucking obese. I think she could tell I was interested in her because I started asking her questions about food, she was like "huhhhhh" and stuff. Eventually I was like "so I was just wondering if" and she moans back.

>"IM NOIT INTEEEERESTEDDDDDDD"

Go fuck yourself you rude sac of shit. I can't even go whale hunting without being looked down upon as a subhuman. At least be nice about it.

Youre too "intellectual" for her

450 lbs ~ 204 kg

Aren't you a rich momma's boy, just tell toilets about all the wealth in your family, that'll snag one

Aren't you a rich momma's boy, just tell toilets about all the wealth in your family, that'll snag one
Thats a massive turnoff in 2023, may have worked in the 1840s

Damn. :feelshehe:

Bitch weighs more than me! :feelskek:

Lol, imagine being rich but still getting no pussy

Absolutely brutal. You should've pushed her scooter over.

How on earth is being wealthy considered a turn off jfl?
Because in 2023 even the lowest paid people can afford all the luxuries that used to be only for the rich

AC

Warm showers

Good food

Comfy beds

Etc

It's not like 1840 where being rich meant you wouldn't go hungry, it means you can afford more flashy watches now. A foid would rather have a hot boyfriend than a colorful watch.

I saw a foid today in a supermarket on a SCOOTER because she was so fucking obese. I think she could tell I was interested in her because I started asking her questions about food, she was like "huhhhhh" and stuff. Eventually I was like "so I was just wondering if" and she moans back.

Go fuck yourself you rude sac of shit. I can't even go whale hunting without being looked down upon as a subhuman. At least be nice about it.

Holy shit this is literally tales of truceldom.

So brutal.

Bro, why are you hitting up 450lbs bitches in mobility scooters? I know you got more self-respect than that :feelskek:

Being rich does nothing
You can betabuxx easily. And I doubt that youre too ugly for that

And stop approaching fat ugly hoes. Travel to fuckin brazil, for example, and get yourself a tight, young Stacey for betabuxxing. Thank me later.

Because in 2023 even the lowest paid people can afford all the luxuries that used to be only for the rich

AC

Warm showers

Good food

Comfy beds

Etc

It's not like 1840 where being rich meant you wouldn't go hungry, it means you can afford more flashy watches now. A foid would rather have a hot boyfriend than a colorful watch.
In this time everything is about materialism, especially with foids. It goes way beyond just having food, water, shelter like you listed. Just look at kikestagram with all the cunts flaunting cars, clothes, jewellery, big houses, yachts etc.

450 lbs is absolutely insane....she was on a scooter? lmfao fucking America(?), man....

You can betabuxx easily. And I doubt that youre too ugly for that
It's impossible to betabux if you're not very hot. To get a wife, you need a girlfriend, and to get a girlfriend you need to be Chad
And stop approaching fat ugly hoes. Travel to fuckin brazil, for example, and get yourself a tight, young Stacey for betabuxxing. Thank me later.
They would reject me, it's so easy to make money anywhere on earth now, pretty much every normie now can get rich if they want to. Money is no longer a differentiating factor.

In this time everything is about materialism, especially with foids. It goes way beyond just having food, water, shelter like you listed. Just look at kikestagram with all the cunts flaunting cars, clothes, jewellery, big houses, yachts etc.
THere's more than enough guys who have all that.

I hope this is a joke op.. this is just too brutal..

It's impossible to betabux if you're not very hot. To get a wife, you need a girlfriend, and to get a girlfriend you need to be Chad

They would reject me, it's so easy to make money anywhere on earth now, pretty much every normie now can get rich if they want to. Money is no longer a differentiating factor.
Money makes you more beautiful. Toilets want security. Money is security. Travel to Brazil, show those brazilian stacies that youre kinda wealthy and they will suck your dick in no time. You underestimate the power of money. Idk where you from or how wealthy you are but Id try betabuxxing at least.

She gets all her dopamine refill from food. Better approach skinnier ugly girl.

Money makes you more beautiful. Toilets want security. Money is security. Travel to Brazil, show those brazilian stacies that youre kinda wealthy and they will suck your dick in no time. You underestimate the power of money. Idk where you from or how wealthy you are but Id try betabuxxing at least.
How do i do that? Go up to them in a bar and say "HEY IM RICH"?

Saved you from being crushed :feelshaha:

How do i do that? Go up to them in a bar and say "HEY IM RICH"?
Wear designer clothes, rock a nice rolex and shit like that. They will beg you to fuck them. Trust me.

I just remembered i saw a fat lady on a disability scooter with facial hair yesterday in a Walmart

Thanks for reminding me OP

I just remembered i saw a fat lady on a disability scooter with facial hair yesterday in a Walmart

Thanks for reminding me OP
I rather get killed by ISIS or a mexican cartel than approaching a fat toilet. Theyre ugly, stink and low-IQ

I rather get killed by ISIS or a mexican cartel than approaching a fat toilet. Theyre ugly, stink and low-IQ
Then you're a volcel stacy chaser.

Pro-tip: Even Chads sometimes get rejected by Stacies.

I'll consider it, but that does not work at all in the West.
Yes, Im talking about 2nd world countries like Brazil. Brazilian girls are very hot and money (=security) means a lot to them.

Then you're a volcel stacy chaser.

Pro-tip: Even Chads sometimes get rejected by Stacies.
Kinda. Im very picky. I always said that here. I could never get a hardon with a sub6 toilet :feelsUgh:

Yes, Im talking about 2nd world countries like Brazil. Brazilian girls are very hot and money (=security) means a lot to them.
Why not Africa then? I could get myself a chocolate queen

Why not Africa then? I could get myself a chocolate queen
African women, to put it diplomatically, are not my cup of tea at all. But of course you can try it. If you have the financial means, travel to as many 2nd world and 3rd world countries as possible. Dress well, then toilets see that you have money and then stand in line to give yourself a blowjob. That's a fact. Money is power. Especially in such countries.
If I had more money I would give betabuxxing a try and visit Brazil tomorrow to find myself a 18 year old, tight model Stacey in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited:
African women, to put it diplomatically, are not my cup of tea at all. But of course you can try it. If you have the financial means, travel to as many 2nd world and 3rd world countries as possible. Dress well, then toilets see that you have money and then stand in line to give yourself a blowjob. That's a fact. Money is power. Especially in such countries.
If I had more money I would give betabuxxing a try and visit Brazil tomorrow to find myself a 18 year old, tight model Stacey in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.
I would be ok with an obese black single mother with 29 niglets.

Start a whale hunting youtube channel

I would be ok with an obese black single mother with 29 niglets.
13718536 1657285761262073 5612368767468683473 n

“Muh go after landwhales broo”

Asking out fat women is pointless, they’re preferences in dating aren’t much different when compared to their healthy weight counterparts

“Muh go after landwhales broo”

Asking out fat women is pointless, they’re preferences in dating aren’t much different when compared to their healthy weight counterparts
Exactly

You can try bottom barrel women but you will fail as an incel. I was ghosted by a disabled girl, rejected by multiple obese girls. How much lower can one standards be? At 450 pounds getting rejected means its finished.