Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got in another fight with my roommate

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
He went on his usual, "why are you so depressed I'm just trying to help you" speeches again and I couldn't take it anymore. I started yelling at him, telling him that I'm sick of him and his friends trying to understand me and make me feel better when they don't know anything about me or what I went through. I told him he has no right to try and understand me since he's had a girlfriend before.

He had the balls to tell me he did know what I was going through, then keep telling me "your toxic personality is why girls don't like you" over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore and had to take a walk outside. I can't do this anymore, I can't even stay in my room without literaly suicidefuel next to me. My best bet is gymcelling during the nights until he goes to sleep before I return to my room.

Dude we told you before...dont discuss blackpill stuff with normies. They will never understand and label you as extreme/awkward. Lose lose.

I once argued irl with an incel in denial who was a kissless virgin but he kept saying "just trust me bro, I have experience with women" lol. He was so sad. Not arguing with anyone after that

Get him to introduce you to an ugo desperate girl. Tell him if he cant do that then stop with the bs advice. Also if this isnt a larp your fucking psycho. Incel life is hell...dont be surprised anymore.

bro ragefueld why the FUCK would he say something so fucking retarted, move out OP hes toxic

normies are blackpilled when making fun of someone they don't like (not self identified incel) but when it comes to a self identified incel then they go full bluepill.

Dude we told you before...dont discuss blackpill stuff with normies. They will never understand and label you as extreme/awkward. Lose lose.
I wasn't discussing anything, he brought it up to me and I got defensive

I understand this. Normies are the source of despair in things like this.

@TomathonClancy Dude things are only going to get worse from here. You don't think you can switch dorms?

@TomathonClancy Dude things are only going to get worse from here. You don't think you can switch dorms?
There are no single dorms available. As bad as this arrangement is, this is the only guy I know on campus, and any other person would make me even more angry. There's no escape.

Why don't you slam him to the ground and punch his face in? You'll sui immediately after and won't go to jail

He went on his usual, "why are you so depressed I'm just trying to help you" speeches again and I couldn't take it anymore. I started yelling at him, telling him that I'm sick of him and his friends trying to understand me and make me feel better when they don't know anything about me or what I went through. I told him he has no right to try and understand me since he's had a girlfriend before.

He had the balls to tell me he did know what I was going through, then keep telling me "your toxic personality is why girls don't like you" over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore and had to take a walk outside. I can't do this anymore, I can't even stay in my room without literaly suicidefuel next to me. My best bet is gymcelling during the nights until he goes to sleep before I return to my room.

Pretty cuck to avoid your own room. Stop acting like a tween and play along. You have more to lose acting like that than just being nice.

You can, but you have to be very high IQ about it. In fact, blackpilling normies is a bit of a hobby of mine.

However: talking to normies about the blackpill using autistic terms, and being super-serious about it, is an exercise in futility.

How I blackpill normies:

- Humor. IE: You're sitting with a group of people. Foid complains about some dude being a creep or weird. You ask her half-jokingly: would you have said the same about him if he was handsome man behaving in the exact same way ? Even if she says "yes", nod and laugh, but by then you'd have already planted the seed of the blackpill in the minds of the rest of the group.

- Examples: Friend is complaining about a hot chick at his work who he has a crush on, but thinks the only reason it's not gonna work out between them is because she wants a financially stable "marriage material" man. Blackpill him by telling him that even if this is what she wants, she will still fuck a good looking thug, while being in a relationship with the "marriage material". She doesn't wanna fuck him because she doesn't wanna fuck him. Best if said half-jokingly as well. BOOM ! You just introduced the normie to the dual foid mating strategy "alpha fucks beta bucks".

I'll edit this post in a bit, and will post a screenshot of a fb chat in which I Blackpill a normie friend.

EDIT:

4o3eGuQ.png

I was discussing facebook with a friend, and how some people get a lot of likes and others don't. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to present the blackpill to my friend.

I screenshotted him two very similar statuses by foids. Those shitty motivational quotes that foids love to share. One got 100 likes, the other less than 7 likes. Why ? Simply because one is hot and the other is ugly. Kept the thumbnail of the hot girl, just for reference.

Blackpill 101.

He commented back that people are ruthless.

And here is how you blackpill normies. Bit by bit. Lightly. Using examples.

Last edited:
You can, but you have to be very high IQ about it. In fact, blackpilling normies is a bit of a hobby of mine.

However: talking to normies about the blackpill using autistic terms, and being super-serious about it, is an exercise in futility.

How I blackpill normies:

- Humor. IE: You're sitting with a group of people. Foid complains about some dude being a creep or weird. You ask her half-jokingly: would you have said the same about him if he was handsome man behaving in the exact same way ? Even if she says "yes", nod and laugh, but by then you'd have already planted the seed of the blackpill in the minds of the rest of the group.

- Examples: Friend is complaining about a hot chick at his work who he has a crush on, but thinks the only reason it's not gonna work out between them is because she wants a financially stable "marriage material" man. Blackpill him by telling him that even if this is what she wants, she will still fuck a good looking thug, while being in a relationship with the "marriage material". She doesn't wanna fuck him because she doesn't wanna fuck him. Best if said half-jokingly as well. BOOM ! You just introduced the normie to the dual foid mating strategy "alpha fucks beta bucks".

I'll edit this post in a bit, and will post a screenshot of a fb chat in which I Blackpill a normie friend.

EDIT:

4o3eGuQ.png

I was discussing facebook with a friend, and how some people get a lot of likes and others don't. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to present the blackpill to my friend.

I screenshotted him two very similar statuses by foids. Those shitty motivational quotes that foids love to share. One got 100 likes, the other less than 7 likes. Why ? Simply because one is hot and the other is ugly. Kept the thumbnail of the hot girl, just for reference.

Blackpill 101.

He commented back that people are ruthless.

And here is how you blackpill normies. Bit by bit. Lightly. Using examples.
Fucking cope boyo.

You ask her half-jokingly: would you have said the same about him if he was handsome man behaving in the exact same way ? Even if she says "yes", nod and laugh,

Just autismspergmaxx bro0o0o0o0o

this

you are only hurting yourself by doing this

you are best off going in there today and saying you were right and all that bullshit to him just for an easy life.

Just doing my part towards a more Blackpilled world.
Also cope. If you truely were a normie, you rationalizing your efforts for spreading blackpill are suspicious at least.

Just because you tell yourself you jumped over the fence of your incel enclosure, doesnt mean you arent still the zoo animal actual normies come here to see and laugh at.

Just because you tell yourself you jumped over the fence of your incel enclosure, doesnt mean you arent still the zoo animal actual normies come here to see and laugh at.

At least I practice what I preach.

I preach the blackpill here, and so do I IRL.

I encourage incels to looksmaxx and do plastic surgery to improve their looks, and I do that in real life.

Better than being "alpha" and aggressive like you on the forum, and a total bitch in real life.

At least I practice what I preach.

I preach the blackpill here, and so do I IRL.

I encourage incels to looksmaxx and do plastic surgery to improve their looks, and I do that in real life.

Better than being "alpha" and aggressive like you on the forum, and a total bitch in real life.
Just larp as a normie on an incelforum theory. Never began.

No chance that @Blackpilled_Normie is a normie. Either an incel in denial or a Chad.

No chance that @Blackpilled_Normie is a normie. Either an incel in denial or a Chad.

Lol I wish I was a Chad.

I'm a formerly ugly person who ascended with plastic surgery.

my roommate is at least pretty nihilistic and got molested as a kid. he's king of manlets (5' 10"/11")
and has good frame and fighting skills but is done with women. well until a girl is finally loyal.

also, he used to get slaved around by his older brothers to do bitch work on their property including petty and grand theft, burglary, etc
he once had to shovel shit in 90 degree weather and when the flies would bite him and complain his older brother would hit him in the back with a shovel. he couldn't shit or piss unless given permission to go inside, and his brothers and him would fight constantly. nevermind the fact two of them had gay sex with him in various situations, one of his brothers molested his own kids (not my roommate, as in, his brother was a dad who fucked his kids). roommate is completely hetero now but there was some fucked up pedo/bi shit going on that house. oh and his mother and him almost got starved to death while his brothers ate good food, it was either starve or eat moldy food in the fridge. his mother is now in a home, doing better (if so slightly)

Last edited:
Toxic personality? Nah bro you have toxic bones bro just grow better bones

I fucking hate when we give me this trash type of advice, 'pErSoNalitY' ignoring the fact i'm an ugly subhuman, because for them we live in a disney world and just with a little bit of motivation we can be anything and have anything

force to you op, I'm never gonna live with a roommate

fucking normshits, when will they learn?

Don t worry about it pal