Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got gay raped in Red Dead Redemption and now I feel violated

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I kind of knew the guy was a fag but I thought the game would let me quickscope him before he would knock me out

I felt so fucking violated and dirty that I had to restart from an earlier save and lose a few hours of progress, went straight back and swiss cheesed that faggot but Im still messed up from that experience

theres gay rape in red dead redemption?

soy games

just fire up the latest wolfenstein game so you can get spitroasted by nigs theory ngl

penislossus ngl

There was a foid "Journalist" that said something similar about GTA5. The "News" picked up on it and tried smearing GTA5 for clicks. It's just a mod hackers are using to fuck with people, forcing them into sexual animations. I think OP is a reference to that.

Last edited:
Tie him up and feed him to the alligators.

Did he put his penislossus inside of your buttlossus,

I kind of knew the guy was a fag but I thought the game would let me quickscope him before he would knock me out

I felt so fucking violated and dirty that I had to restart from an earlier save and lose a few hours of progress, went straight back and swiss cheesed that faggot but Im still messed up from that experience
I know exactly what your referring too jfl.
There was a foid "Journalist" that said something similar about GTA5. The "News" picked up on it and tried smearing GTA5 for clicks. It's just a mod hackers are using to fuck with people, forcing them into sexual animations. I think OP is a reference to that.
Nah it's not a mod. It's a cabin you can go to in the swamps for a stranger encounter. You don't see anything but it's implied that you get raped.

I thought the game would let me quickscope him

He knocked me out

I felt so fucking violated and dirty

I had to restart from an earlier save and lose a few hours of progress

Im still messed up from that experience

Brutal ngl

That random event was trash just like the KKK ones

The only funny or cool ones I remember is the ghost train and the incest couple, the swamp niggers and la llorona

never happened to me

this is what sex with an incel feels like to women.