Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got fucked at work due to someone else's fuck up.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Other person I was working with fucked up but told me it was all good. So I went ahead and passed his code along the chain. And now a week later the code has fucked actual production website, people can't access certain features. Now had to go back and undo it. Annoying as fuck. I will probably be bitched at a bit due to the other person's fuck up. Trucel trait

I'm the guy who fucked up.
Hi.

Just tell them he lied and told you the code was fine if it's going to affect your overall standing with your manager, always look out for yourself first. :feelsthink:

Just tell them he lied and told you the code was fine if it's going to affect your overall standing with your manager, always look out for yourself first. :feelsthink:
true. Although not too worried. Features were only fucked for few hours, which is bad but not gonna cause too many issues.

brutal. if you were Chad you wouldn't have fucked up. Only us trucels fuck up
Yes, I'm just a wagie who doesn't really care because I don't have a cute girlfriend waiting for me at home.

This is what happens when you're an ugly male in this soyciety we live in. You get blamed for other peoples problems and issues. You get called a pedophile when you're not one. You get ignored and talked down to. No one comments on your pictures on social media or cares about you only mommy and you have no followers.

Show us where the bad code touched you.

Jokes aside, make sure you document everything and have an email record. If somebody asks you to do something or gives you updates or changes shit, get the request/report/change logs in an email.

Don't trust anyone at work. Protect yourself, your work, and your reputation.

This is what happens when you're an ugly male in this soyciety we live in. You get blamed for other peoples problems and issues. You get called a pedophile when you're not one. You get ignored and talked down to. No one comments on your pictures on social media or cares about you only mommy and you have no followers.
yup this is just how it is. Nothing we can do but tolerate it and move on

I'm the guy who fucked up.
Hi.
YOUUUUU'RE FIIIIIIRED

Season 18 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

Show us where the bad code touched you.

Jokes aside, make sure you document everything and have an email record. If somebody asks you to do something or gives you updates or changes shit, get the request/report/change logs in an email.

Don't trust anyone at work. Protect yourself, your work, and your reputation.
yeah I normally do this. But I only talked over teams chat to confirm with the coworker that it was good which is not ideal. His code failed a few tests but the told me it was all good and to push it forward anyway. And that he would adjust the tests later. But really the tests were correct it seems this time.

yeah I normally do this. But I only talked over teams chat to confirm with the coworker that it was good which is not ideal. His code failed a few tests but the told me it was all good and to push it forward anyway. And that he would adjust the tests later. But really the tests were correct it seems this time.
Consider this a life lesson in dealing with incompetent colleagues and learn from it. Compartmentalize and move on. Don't let this live rent-free in your head.

JFL at anyone who says CS is an incel major. Your job heavily depends on your colleagues.

JFL at anyone who says CS is an incel major. Your job heavily depends on your colleagues.
No trucel major exists. CS and remote jobs are closest u can get.

both of those require high IQs. that many don't have
Yeah, well, life isn't fair. We know this, since we're incels and have been black pilled throughout our 20s and up.

Luckily it seems it didn't get back to HR as they are LGBT and Tranny sympathisers and hate Incels