Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autist trait:You are dogshit horrible at driving

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
All thanks to my autism, I absolutely dogshit terrible at driving and beat the absolute living fuck out of my car (which I dont even own) in 1 year by getting into 2 wrecks and my front bumper is fucked up severely not to mention I failed my driver's test 10 fucking times and meanwhile my older brothers who are normal the 2nd oldest one passed his first try and the oldest failed 3 times because he wasnt trying and now he is insanely good at driving and had zero accidents/wrecks along with my 2nd oldest brother, worst part is because of my autism its going to take me 10 years just to reach the level of skill of an average driver. Fuck you autism for making my life harder than it needs to be.

Brutal
For me driving isn't hard but the lessons were suifuel

Brutal
My autism makes my iq too low to memorize DMV handbook but high IQ enough to memorize big useless things like every single Minecraft crafting recipe or reasons why the Holocaust never happened

Brutal
I am the one who failed the most written tests out of my entire family and my mom continues to gaslight me on "using autism to my advantage"

high IQ enough to memorize big useless things like every single Minecraft crafting recipe or reasons why the Holocaust never happened
:feelskek:

my iq too low to memorize DMV handbook
What do you struggle with ?
You don't remember the rules or you physically struggle to drive the car and react to the road ?

:feelskek:

What do you struggle with ?
You don't remember the rules or you physically struggle to drive the car and react to the road ?
I struggled with memorizing what the DMV handbook said when I was taking the written test and the DMV tried to fuck me over on purpose with their trick questions and useless questions which one was I recalled of asking "What are the symptoms of [whatever]" I am not joking it deadass asked me that.

Never tried driving a car, so i don't know.

I struggled with memorizing what the DMV handbook said when I was taking the written test and the DMV tried to fuck me over on purpose with their trick questions and useless questions which one was I recalled of asking "What are the symptoms of [whatever]" I am not joking it deadass asked me that.
Yeah the questions can be dumb, no other choice but to just practice and memorise the rules unfortunately.

If you struggle on the road don't hesitate to drive as slowly as you need to, who cares if people overtake you.

Even if you did your autism would make you terrible at driving just like me how I got into multiple wrecks
I have memory blackouts under strong stress so it's better to not even try driving a car.

Maybe this is just anxiety. A lot of people have driving related anxiety.

I have memory blackouts under strong stress so it's better to not even try driving a car.
You should try if you can. The lessons are stressful but otherwise it's not.
Maybe you can get a vehicle that doesn't require a license first to try.

going in reverse still confuses me sometimes lol

going in reverse still confuses me sometimes lol
same tbh, I think it's just a question of practice but it's a very uncomfortable position

Driving in a parking lot feels harder than on the actual road
it is, you need to be much more careful and aware of your surroundings if it's full

Me.
I barely drive more than 30 miles away from where I live because I hate driving, and I've never driven in a major city, only been on a 4 lane once when I was learning to drive.

I'm a great driver and will autisticly ensure my car is parked perfectly. My neighbors stare at me parking.

I beat my drivers test on the first try but I was practicing for hours and hours, it is hard because us autists have poor situational awareness, and I have to be very careful when I drive unlike normies who just half-ass it. And every time I have to drive a new car the feeling is different and I have to practice all over again.

I beat my drivers test on the first try but I was practicing for hours and hours, it is hard because us autists have poor situational awareness, and I have to be very careful when I drive unlike normies who just half-ass it
Normies can half ass it and still be perfect

Fun fact at my final attempt of my test I cheated the written test because I waited in line for a long time and took the opportunity to cheat

My uncle used to make fun of me by saying I would go ER on the road when I learned to drive brutal and suifuel he saw my tism but also kekfuel looking back on it

Normies can half ass it and still be perfect

Fun fact at my final attempt of my test I cheated the written test because I waited in line for a long time and took the opportunity to cheat
Yeah the only thing I am thankful for is that I tend to do well under stress, usually I am a lazy autistic fuck but if there is a stressful situation I come alive.

Driving is way too stressful and the roads are in poor shape (not to mention the other retards on the road)

i find it to be highly stressful, never been in a wreck but came close a few times.

Driving is a nice cope.

I'm a good driver. That being said, I've never been diagnosed with autism, though I do exhibit some traits.

No, I am just absolute dogshit fucking horrible at driving
I see. Well, after a while driving becomes muscle memory. It can be a lot of fun and a good cope. You can also spite normies with by buying a huge SUV/truck and driving like a maniac.

All thanks to my autism, I absolutely dogshit terrible at driving and beat the absolute living fuck out of my car (which I dont even own) in 1 year by getting into 2 wrecks and my front bumper is fucked up severely not to mention I failed my driver's test 10 fucking times and meanwhile my older brothers who are normal the 2nd oldest one passed his first try and the oldest failed 3 times because he wasnt trying and now he is insanely good at driving and had zero accidents/wrecks along with my 2nd oldest brother, worst part is because of my autism its going to take me 10 years just to reach the level of skill of an average driver. Fuck you autism for making my life harder than it needs to be.
Why chinks cant drive

Im curry not chinese though curries are the most asian people on this planet

Although chinks are horrible
Chinks are worse at least curries are the same species as whites just a less attractive branch overall chinks are a literal inbreeding cult

It sucks to think you wasted your life and didn't learn at least one skill, even an autistic one such as a programmer, could have been an expert in computers and made 100-150k a year. Just because I can speak english people think I am some kind of rainman. I cringe so bad "wait you might actually be a genius. you're so stupid but yet fluent in 2 languages, I can't speak or learn english for shit". I might aswell have been born blind and without hands, am turning 25 and am not remotely skilled in ANYTHING, I can't even breathe properly from stress, and I forget everything now. I watched an episode from a tv show after 2 weeks and I completely felt like it was the first time in my life I seen it. Scary

Chinks are worse at least curries are the same species as whites just a less attractive branch overall chinks are a literal inbreeding cult
Curries are actually mostly Australoids, which is the worst of all.

you dont need to memorize shit from a hbdbook lol, real world experience is how ypu lesrn shit in everything tbh, for example you can read all the books you want on a certain skill but until you put yourself on tbe line you womt get begter. i assume u have ur license? the handbook is only necessary for the wrriten portion , after that everything just falls in olace tbh once you see signs and familiarize yourself with the roadsigns and new scenary. best way to get better is just drive to a random place and purposely get lost and drive back, youll gain good experience failing

Driving Is just fixed Muscle Memory ( Every Action has the Same Outcome )

So It shouldnt be that hard tbh

As an incel NEET no reason to drive not like I have any friends or bitches house to go to