Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got complimented at the gym by a stacy yesterday

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
20% - brag
I was about to go and a stacy came up to me, she told me that she's been watching me since the day one I came to the gym and complimented my progress (im on steroids but she doesn't know) she looked really impressed but I got super nervous so I just quickly dismissed her by saying thanks. I wonder if she was trying to hit on me or something. I think I willl try approaching her next time I see her.

70d

How tall r u?

Well done, boy!

If only a girl would complement my suicidal alchemy! Actually… they may when I finish writing my story…

I think I willl try approaching her next time I see her.
How pathetic are you? A foid gives you a compliment and you think, she’s in love with you and wants to marry you. Don’t make a fool out of yourself.

There’s hope for you afterall.. Keep updated

I was about to go and a stacy came up to me, she told me that she's been watching me since the day one I came to the gym and complimented my progress (im on steroids but she doesn't know) she looked really impressed but I got super nervous so I just quickly dismissed her by saying thanks. I wonder if she was trying to hit on me or something. I think I willl try approaching her next time I see her.
Fakecel

How pathetic are you? A foid gives you a compliment and you think, she’s in love with you and wants to marry you. Don’t make a fool out of yourself.
this is the only time such thing has happened I gotta take my chance

What is your frame and facial attractiveness? What makes you an incel?

What is your frame and facial attractiveness? What makes you an incel?
Wide shoulder narrow waist, my face is decent but steroid use has made me bloat up so my jawline is completly gone, I also have a shit ton of acne on my face and all over body. I workout in the fear of cysts bleeding. I think most women find me disgusting despite my muscle

Go for it. Score, get banned here. Is this what you want?:feelshaha:

She works there she's just doing it for business

Another one bites the dust

Wide shoulder narrow waist, my face is decent but steroid use has made me bloat up so my jawline is completly gone, I also have a shit ton of acne on my face and all over body. I workout in the fear of cysts bleeding. I think most women find me disgusting despite my muscle
Mass amounts of acne made me realize that I couldn’t go outside for a while but you didn’t let that like stop so that’s good

:chad: average on this forum :feelsaww: im the error here :feelsaww:

Daily GrAycel brag thread

Kill yourself

Fag u don’t belong here

Im in gym for 4 years and not a single foid ever conplimented me falecel mods ban dis fakecel :feelsUgh::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

ask her if she would like a foot massage, best introduction.

5'11 but people in my gym are on average much taller thanme
FUCK YOU TALL FAGGOT I HATE TALL FAGGOTS UR 5'11 AND MUSCULAR STOP CRYING ABOUT BEING AN INCEL U PATHETIC RETARDED BITCH. Happy for u though srry for the rage brocel

average incels.is user :chad:

Stacy complimented you and watching you since the day you joined gym:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It's clearly an indication of being a fakecel:reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK YOU TALL FAGGOT I HATE TALL FAGGOTS UR 5'11 AND MUSCULAR STOP CRYING ABOUT BEING AN INCEL U PATHETIC RETARDED BITCH. Happy for u though srry for the rage brocel
Ban tallfags

OP if u see her tommarow try striking a conversation. Give her some workout tips and get her name. You might actually ascend bro

If it was only a compliment it would be a minor brag but boy she watches you since day one: this triggers my fakecel alarm.

absolute state of 2022 summer join date greycels... :feelsseriously::society:

they are either fakecels, glowies, or retarded kids who got off for summer vacation and are bored :feelswhat::society: BAN ALL OF THEM :reeeeee::society:

steroid use has made me bloat up so my jawline is completly gone
what do you run and how much have you gained with it :feelsUgh::society:

grey"cel" strikes again :feelsUgh:

He posted a whole other thread updating about this. Someone find it, he said he approached her but she has a bf

can't think of a single young female who has ever thought about me for even one second in the last 8 years of my life.brutal.also fucking fakecels

He posted a whole other thread updating about this. Someone find it, he said he approached her but she has a bf

found it.

absolute state of 2022 summer join date greycels... :feelsseriously::society:

they are either fakecels, glowies, or retarded kids who got off for summer vacation and are bored :feelswhat::society: BAN ALL OF THEM :reeeeee::society:

what do you run and how much have you gained with it :feelsUgh::society:
Testosterone year round, and some other steroids. I’ve been going to the gym for a year, I went from 90lb anorexia to 180lbs and I grew taller on it too

Testosterone year round, and some other steroids. I’ve been going to the gym for a year, I went from 90lb anorexia to 180lbs and I grew taller on it too
Nice brag retard