Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal so I saw her again and talked to her

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I went to the gym earlier today and saw her there again, this time I approached her and told her that I appreciate her compliments from yesterday and I asked her if she wanted to workout together in the future, she said she's down for it and we exchanged numbers but she also told me she have a bf. So im guessing she's basically telling me "we can be friends but don't think past that"? anyway this isn't the first time a girl im interested in tell me they have a boyfriend all of which ended with me ghosting them because I can't stop thinking about the intimacy they get from their partner, it always make me so depressed. It seems to me like pass the age 15 most girls have already found their partners or have dated, leftovers are usually landwhale females with horrible personalities. Im thinking of pursuing this girl despite the fact she's taken, I mean what can I lose? I either continue to rot or take my chances

Unless you are chad she said she had a bf so you can gtfo

Forget it. She told you explicitly that she has a bf, it could be a real or imagined bf, but it doesn't matter. The fact is, she wants you to not get any ideas. If a woman finds you attractive she won't even mention she has a bf or she'll do it sort of reluctantly. JFL if you think foids are loyal just because they have BFs. Anyway, she don't want you move on.

JoinedJun 21, 2022 :feelsaww: this shit is average now :chad:.is is real fuck me they everywhere now. but she have a bf maybe she keep you abroad who know :feelsaww: ?

Just another day on chads.is

Remember the red pill theory: "She's not yours, it's just your turn". The foid saying she has a bf is a common objection but easy to get past, apparently.
But then again what are you doing on this forum? If I remember you are 5"11, broad shoulders, on steriods with girls complimenting your muscles in the gym. Just go on tinder and fuck a sub-5 foid and be done with it.

If she was interested in you in ANY WAY she wouldn't have told you she had a boyfriend. Besides, you would rather be cucked than alone? "If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you"

Just save the heartache and find one overseas

Forget it. She told you explicitly that she has a bf, it could be a real or imagined bf, but it doesn't matter. The fact is, she wants you to not get any ideas. If a woman finds you attractive she won't even mention she has a bf or she'll do it sort of reluctantly. JFL if you think foids are loyal just because they have BFs. Anyway, she don't want you move on.
:yes:.

befriend her and fuck her friends

Just another day on chads.is

I went to the gym earlier today and saw her there again, this time I approached her and told her that I appreciate her compliments from yesterday and I asked her if she wanted to workout together in the future, she said she's down for it and we exchanged numbers but she also told me she have a bf. So im guessing she's basically telling me "we can be friends but don't think past that"? anyway this isn't the first time a girl im interested in tell me they have a boyfriend all of which ended with me ghosting them because I can't stop thinking about the intimacy they get from their partner, it always make me so depressed. It seems to me like pass the age 15 most girls have already found their partners or have dated, leftovers are usually landwhale females with horrible personalities. Im thinking of pursuing this girl despite the fact she's taken, I mean what can I lose? I either continue to rot or take my chances
Dude you aren't incel, an incel would not have even gotten a number. Why are you posting this like you aren't aware that this isn't normal for incels?.

Dude you aren't incel, an incel would not have even gotten a number. Why are you posting this like you aren't aware that this isn't normal for incels?.
well getting her number certainly did not take away my KHHV status

well getting her number certainly did not take away my KHHV status
You are targeting a woman in fucking gym though, the kinds of women that go to the gym are usually the kind that "won't settle" and in a lot of cases are above average in looks.

So maybe you didn't lose your KHHV status because you are aiming too high, ever consider that?

I doubt you were talking to a 4/10 or even a 5/10 woman in that gym and you still got her number. You'll probably call her a 5 for the sake of the argument (a disingenuous argument), but I doubt it.

This guy is a fucking fakecel LET'S BE REAL SHE SAID SHE'S DOWN TO HANG OUT EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. You're a chad let's be real.

Or a normie or friend, cause I'd LIKE TO think that she'll try harder to get chad and be more private, but with the hypergamy today, no way.

This guy is a fucking fakecel LET'S BE REAL SHE SAID SHE'S DOWN TO HANG OUT EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. You're a chad let's be real.

Or a normie or friend, cause I'd LIKE TO think that she'll try harder to get chad and be more private, but with the hypergamy today, no way.
if you see my face you woldnt call me fakecel anymore

C741

Do not be another simp please.

True, I'm her bf tbghg