Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a fuckin 20% warning cause I commented "wont read" under some retarded post

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
wtf is going on here? Why tf i got a 20% warning cause i said i wont read someones bullshit???

@Fat Link
@PPEcel
@Dregster666

Yes.

I admit: I was skeptical when I saw your skeleton avatar months ago.

Not gonna read this gobbledegoop tbh:feelshaha:

because it was in ID lol, you can do that in lounge or sewer tho

FCE0EF90 11B7 457B B2B4 03BACDE0A394

I want the 20% warning to be withdrawn immediately

You get what u fucking deserve :feelsLSD:

Deserved, to be honest. :lul:

The Mods Are Gay.

Having different rules in different subforums can get pretty confusing pretty quickly.

wtf is going on here? Why tf i got a 20% warning cause i said i wont read someones bullshit???

@Fat Link
@PPEcel
@Dregster666
Probably because you did it at Inceldom Discussion, where low effort isn't okay (at least in the rules).

If you have nothing to contribute, just abstain from posting on serious discussion topics. Low effort there sounds like you're just trying to increase post count, which no one gives a shit about.

Unless you're so triggered at being called a gray cel.

Take this as an example: I'm a gray cel, but I've experienced inceldom as an adult (I'm 30 yo). Meanwhile there's people here with almost half my age who don a flashing nickname and animated avatar. Who do you think knows best about most subjects and the blackpill? No matter how much you read about the blackpill, you'll never absorb it better than someone who experiences it daily in their adulthood, let alone explain it. Not trying to gatekeep inceldom but this is as it is.

In fact I'd like to know more incels around the age of 30. I think discussion with them would be substantially better than most low effort trash some people have been posting on the forums

Having different rules in different subforums can get pretty confusing pretty quickly.
It's as easy as it looks, it didn't even need to be at the rules, common sense was more than enough.

How would the forum benefit from low effort at inceldom discussion? It would have only to lose if it was allowed.

There are other forum areas where it is either permitted or overlooked. The thing is some people insist on being disruptive against others to increase post count.

Probably because you did it at Inceldom Discussion, where low effort isn't okay (at least in the rules).

If you have nothing to contribute, just abstain from posting on serious discussion topics. Low effort there sounds like you're just trying to increase post count, which no one gives a shit about.

Unless you're so triggered at being called a gray cel.

Take this as an example: I'm a gray cel, but I've experienced inceldom as an adult (I'm 30 yo). Meanwhile there's people here with almost half my age who don a flashing nickname and animated avatar. Who do you think knows best about most subjects and the blackpill? No matter how much you read about the blackpill, you'll never absorb it better than someone who experiences it daily in their adulthood, let alone explain it. Not trying to gatekeep inceldom but this is as it is.

In fact I'd like to know more incels around the age of 30. I think discussion with them would be substantially better than most low effort trash some people have been posting on the forums
Hello fellow 30 year old. I have the same opinion, you don't really start to suicidally ideate until late 20's. I thought I was completely normal until then. Not sure how many oldfags there are round these parts but I wanna get to know them. Most of ID is edgeposting and "won't read" is basically as far as the brain cells stretch over that way. :smonk: