Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got a flesh light today, I can't get my dick inside it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Ask for consent from the hole and maybe it will work

I wish i had the Stoya Destroya tbh
81pdFrBJEAL._AC_SX679_.jpg
I probably wouldn't be able to fap with a piece of plastic tbh, at least my hand is warm.

i have a 6x4.5 penis too OP

sucks

@Yerberito @FinnCel

I just used lube and masturbated, HOLY SHIT that was fantastic. It was actually so intense that I had to pull out as I came.

Don't use lube, just saw at it. Establish dominance.

@Yerberito @FinnCel

I just used lube and masturbated, HOLY SHIT that was fantastic. It was actually so intense that I had to pull out as I came.
Welcome to the club Fleshlight brother

Have you tried flattening your dick?

cope, if you can't put your dick in a regular fleshlight you have a big dick
If you read above it was that I didn't put enough lube on at first. After using a large amount of lube I was able to fit it in

I have 3.5 and even I admit it is not a micropenis, a real micropenis you can barely even see.
I hate to say it dude. But that's pretty much a micropenis in western countries if not legitimate medical diagnosis. It's like anything under 2.5 SDs.

If it isn't 2.5 SDs under average it sure is close.

Erektile Dysfunction. It's over.

@Yerberito @FinnCel
Nice, using lube is esential to do it. yeah the first times are great, try to care about it and it will last longer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back