Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got a flesh light today, I can't get my dick inside it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
what kind of shitty fleshlight did you get?

i am too scared use one myself, cause it think it will rip my foreskin

Did you apply lube

Mogs me, there is no hole too small for my penis

Can you already put your dick inside the fleshlight man?

If you use a fleshlight then you're a normie.

Nigga just carve out a bit if the plastic until it fits. Regardless, you mog me from hell to earth.

make sure to wash it OP. When I was depressed and had an onahole I didn't wash it for a week and used it still and got athletes foot on my dick. It caused the doctor at the school to quit two weeks later.
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Just reported it. Should be incoming at any time now.

unless it's less than 3 inches you don't have a micropenis.
tenor.gif

according to @RREEEEEEEEE its below average
Average girth is 4.59 inch according to a mega study, measured by a third party, instead of self-reported figures.. which is why the actual penis size is quite smaller than previously thought. But still, lots of coping idiots will claim they know better than an actual study.

Average girth is 4.59 inch according to a mega study, measured by a third party, instead of self-reported figures.. which is why the actual penis size is quite smaller than previously thought. But still, lots of coping idiots will claim they know better than an actual study.
but my girth is 4.5 inches so I should rope tbh

No need to rope. What is a difference of 0.09 inches? It means nothing. You are good to go.

Girls want above average. Grth should be at least 5 inches, preferably 5.5
He was an above average Slavic male.
well then he should be average due to race, so doesn't sound like slayer to me

Girls want above average. Grth should be at least 5 inches, preferably 5.5

well then he should be average due to race, so doesn't sound like slayer to me
It really depends on the girl. Most girls don't want above average. According to a mini study, the preferable size was around your length and 5 inches of girth (so not 5.5) Only "size queens" do aka giga whores.

well he wasn't incel tier for sure
anything sub7 is arguably incel tier these days
It really depends on the girl. Most girls don't want above average. According to a mini study, the preferable size was around your length and 5 inches of girth (so not 5.5) Only "size queens" do aka giga whores.
aren't all girls giga whores?

make sure to wash it OP. When I was depressed and had an onahole I didn't wash it for a week and used it still and got athletes foot on my dick. It caused the doctor at the school to quit two weeks later.
Story

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: