Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got 3 day ban on reddit

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
For saying peak attractiveness for women is ages 15-25. How is this a bannable offense?

Tbh I was being lenient. It’s more like 14-24 tbh.

Do these people think peak female attractiveness is like 35 or 45 or something? :feelskek:

I don’t see how I could get banned for just saying that. Peak clown world :feelsclown:

Soyny

Why were you expecting something good posting on trannydit after 2020?

I stopped using my soyddit account like 6-7 years ago

For sure you were on the womens sub where they fight the wall with their heads.

Imagine using cuckdit.

You deserve it for being on reddit.

Sexualizing minors, did you really think you could get away with it?

I have lost multiple accounts on reddit during 2020 - 2023 for being misogynist, transphobic, homophobic, racist and hate speech.

I hate so much that place. its impossible to talk about anything there besides games, sports and movies.

I have lost multiple accounts on reddit during 2020 - 2023 for being misogynist, transphobic, homophobic, racist and hate speech.

I hate so much that place. its impossible to talk about anything there besides games, sports and movies.

I mostly lurk there and thought I would get a lot of upvotes on my comment but no, in the negatives and then banned, what a load of baloney. I hate modern normies. Normies 100 years ago knew 14-24 was prime time time find a virgin wife. Now normies have been comucked by feminists and their court lapdogs.

Looks like I just created a new word Comucked= communally fucked. Oddly enough it fits well

just got off a 7 day ban on Soyddit, gonna keep trolling until I get perma ban

Don't sexualize minors.

I also got a 3 day ban for calling a foid an idiot for claiming astrology is science

Im banned from every fcking subreddit where ive posted something. I can write just „hi“ and they will give me a forever ban. Fcking scumbags.