Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Gosh i’m so depressed, gosh life sucks, gosh I have suicidal thoughts.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
“Why so?”
“Oh i’m having relationship problems with my girlfriend.”

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

anyone else fucking hate this shit? Here i am, a nigga who’s actually depressed and has little to nothing to live for, and then here’s chadlitenormshit complaining about relationship problems with his hot becky gf. Fucking HATE THAT SHIT
I’m the one who has actual depressive problems

If you have depression you mog me

That's healthy depression. We experience torture

Normies don't know what it means to suffer

Sad because I have no reason to be happy
Nooselos

I swear normoids never experienced true loneliness, no friends, no one to talk too, no one to share any experiences with, literally living just for the sake of living.

“Why so?”
“Oh i’m having relationship problems with my girlfriend.”

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

anyone else fucking hate this shit? Here i am, a nigga who’s actually depressed and has little to nothing to live for, and then here’s chadlitenormshit complaining about relationship problems with his hot becky gf. Fucking HATE THAT SHIT
I’m the one who has actual depressive problems
Beckies act like stacies these days.

I can imagine the ragefuel if you dont have nice clothes and access to daddy's cars for bragging rights.