Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Google search “STD epidemic” - 80%+ sexually active people have an STD - made my fucking day

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I know, I’ll say it for you so you don’t have to: COPE COPE COPE.

But google search “STD epidemic” and laugh at the hypergamy of society and the needlessly incurred medical bills because foids can’t stop chasing Chad.

80% of Americans have HPV, which can cause genital and throat cancers.

1 in 6 Americans have genital herpes, a lifelong condition that can spread even when asymptomatic.

Both of these can be transmitted even with condoms, so the “safe sex” normies taught you in school is complete and utter bluepilled garbage to prevent you from seeing the true evils of hypergamy.

Last edited:
hope they all die of bubonic booty plague

Well 50 percent of black women have herpes, its mostly them slutting it up causing the std epidemic

Good. I hope they all die. Filthy degenerate scum.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I can get a good night of sleep now

They're proud to be diseased freaks too.

screen-shot-2016-04-18-at-1-39-06-pm.png

me too brother. They say that the HPV epidemic is the new cancer epidemic that is as common as the cold. I sure hope so.
hpv causes more head and neck cancer than alcohol and tobacco combined, lol and people thought smoking or dipping tobaccky was a death sentence now sucking a dick or eating pussy can give you cancer

i hope all faggots and women and chads fucking die of cancer

I can see it now, "I bet you don't even have herpes, you virgin tee hee"
They'll probably naturally develop an immunity to it or all TP will by law need to have anti-Itching cream on it.

Having a STD from sex is better than being a long living truecel

One more of many plights that stem from foids having sexual freedom.

Having a STD from sex is better than being a long living truecel
Say that again when you are dying of cancerous penile and anal warts caused by hpv while having burning genital herpes sores next to your urethra

80% of Americans have HPV, which can cause genital and throat cancers.

1 in 6 Americans have genital herpes, a lifelong condition that can spread even when asymptomatic.

Both of these can be transmitted even with condoms, so the “safe sex” normies taught you in school is complete and utter bluepilled garbage to prevent you from seeing the true evils of hypergamy.

HPV infection is probably nearer 100%. Its everywhere. Even people who have had the vaccine probably carry one of the less harmful of the 30+ common strains of the virus. Although you should be more worried about processed food or diesel fumes when it comes to cancer.

Herpes probably infects more like 5 in 6 people according to research I've seen. Its highly likely a few people on here have one of the viruses somewhere on their body. Its just most people are asymptomatic carriers. Only a small percentage of people ever show symptoms.

There is certainly no such thing as safe sex. One thing you should look into is "super-gonorrhea" there have been a few cases so far. The disease seems to have originated in SE-Asia but cases have been observed in the west and there are strains which are almost as resistant in the west. I wouldn't be surprised if syphilis and clymidia also become resistant to antibiotics. There are also new strains of HIV that have emerged which are resistant to treatment. One of those has been observed in the Philippines. AIDS could go back to being a death sentence again.

Promiscuity is biting back big time.

HPV infection is probably nearer 100%. Its everywhere. Even people who have had the vaccine probably carry one of the less harmful of the 30+ common strains of the virus. Although you should be more worried about processed food or diesel fumes when it comes to cancer.

Herpes probably infects more like 5 in 6 people according to research I've seen. Its highly likely a few people on here have one of the viruses somewhere on their body. Its just most people are asymptomatic carriers. Only a small percentage of people ever show symptoms.

There is certainly no such thing as safe sex. One thing you should look into is "super-gonorrhea" there have been a few cases so far. The disease seems to have originated in SE-Asia but cases have been observed in the west and there are strains which are almost as resistant in the west. I wouldn't be surprised if syphilis and clymidia also become resistant to antibiotics. There are also new strains of HIV that have emerged which are resistant to treatment. One of those has been observed in the Philippines. AIDS could go back to being a death sentence again.

Promiscuity is biting back big time.
Agreed brother. Great life fuel campfire we got going here.

inb4 accusations of us sitting on an island of cope

My god would I love to watch a great plague wipe out 2/3's of the world's population via sexually transmitted disease.

God bless STDs it shows that he is on our side and life is all just a test. Just hold on tight -cels.

We'll make it in the afterlife.

All ways do tests first

I am the one
(The one) Who lost control (because i'm an incel)
(Control) But in the end I'd be the
Last Man Standing (when all normies are dead from STDs) :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

some quality Lifefuel right here

ive never even been touched by a girl but knowing my luck id get hpv or something from a cup or a shot or blood transfusion or something

i knew a guy back in college. he got herpes from a girl. this girl named vicky was the campus slut. would suck you off for a ride to campus and would fuck you for some dinner. i was really into her for a few weeks (she was quite attractive since she looked you ger than her age) before she did something which disgusted me. she sucked a guys dick in the dorm then the next guy came in to give her a ride and she was making out with him after swallowing another guys load. like a fresh load. like within 5 minutes of each other. disgusted me to no end.

so this guy was an ultra chad. tbh i looked up to him.mhe was everything i wanted to be. then a few weeks go by and he tells "the boys" (all of our group) that some bitch gave him herpes. i couldnt stop laughing and he made fun of me saying that he has herpes but girls still wanna fuck him because they know he played the game while i can just do nothing else but jerk off all night. and he was right. that realization made me very sad. girls would rather fuck a guy with herpes than have anything to do with me
though, in looking back, herpes at 20yo would REALLY suck. holy shit that would suck. life long shit

TFW can't wait (sarcasm) to hear normshits talk about their sexual history and I have to help them out.

But google search “STD epidemic” and laugh at the hypergamy of society and the needlessly incurred medical bills because foids can’t stop chasing Chad.

But I live in Canada where healthcare is free. So Chads and stacies just get tested every few months and take anti biotics to get rid of it all for FREE. So... sadly... Doesnt really apply here they dont give a shit about catching curable STDs. Infact its more suicide fuel for me because it shows how many people are having sex.

Fills me with the same joy as AIDs ravaging the gay community.