Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The industrial revolution has actually been a complete disaster since day 1

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Firstly, the industrial revolution turns life into inane wagecucking from as soon as you are deemed old enough to do it until you are a frail half-dead sack of geriatric shit. Industrial life is focused around wage labour and in a massive collective cope our culture now lionises "having a job" (demonising NEETs because they aren't cucks). I have no doubt in my mind that preindustrial farmhand labour was probably less stressful and demanding than a lot of modern wage labour even if it sucked overall and people lived in huts, because even though studies have shown that the average Englishman worked 11 hours a day in 1750 (Africans and South Americans with simpler societies and pastoral/shifting cultivation of animals and crops worked far less than that) it was not constant maintenance of a system like even working in a outbound call centre is now - something like a third of the days in each year were feast days. Why do you think people only started agitating for 8 hour days after it?

If you read about workers adapting to industrialisation, you will find that in England and Wales at first absenteeism was a huge problem because of Saint's Monday - workers for hundreds of years literally just opted to not go to work on Mondays sometimes, it's far less rigid than shift work and almost seems like something you would read about occurring in Africa. Read Thoreau's Walden or Ted Kaczynski's musings on living in a cabin in the woods - once a day's work (in Thoreau's case cutting wood or hoeing dirt to grow beans and indian meal, which is more like doing odd jobs than clocking in for drudgery until you clock out) is done, people have better leisure time that they can actually feel at peace doing nothing in or (if they are exceptional, which most people today still aren't) pursuing their own interests because they aren't mentally recovering from wagecuckoldry.

It seems like work with set hours and set methodical tasks has become so central to our lives that nothing is more important than it now. Is it really any surprise that people stopped giving a shit about God and the church? Even when something like 40% of people in Northwestern Europe (the most advanced part of the world) could read in the century immediately before the industrial revolution, the church still encouraged spiritual activities and deep contemplation like fasting, memento mori, etc for illiterate shit kicking farmers that was central to their lives.

For how central work is to everything now compared to before, look no further than what women do. Abrahamic religious texts say women should be in the home taking care of kids. Today we treat this as an either-or situation - feminists say women in the workforce is a good thing because 19th century English women spent 14 hours a day working in textile mills, modern tradcucks (who want something that was only really ever practiced by upper-middle class people in a small part of the world for less than a century) want women to be in the home spending all day baking cakes or some shit. If you send women to work in an industrial society it consumes their lives to completely they can't even raise their kids anymore and have to send them to daycare (public schooling is daycare with indoctrination) or just not have them in the first place. Before the industrial revolution women would help with farmwork, weave textiles in their spare time and such but that work didn't have to be something they put off having kids for, a woman could easily do work inside the house (which they didn't have roombas for, keep in mind) and outside of it (women and children helped with harvests for instance) while still having her role as a mother be central to her life. This is better for men, better for kids, better for everyone.

The industrial revolution has made us (especially Western men, who do not benefit from widespread availability of fakeup like women do while still having obliterated forward growth from bottle feeding that has managed to kill wetnursing as an industry) ugly, not just from diet and lifestyle changes affecting our body composition but also our bone structure:

TLDR were ugly because we let women have rights, we wouldve all been chads 150 years ago

Other cliffs:

Skullmogged by a five year old:

Mike Mew was right:

JAW = LIFE

1*UDd3FRGHoEUybqNHUgUPEg.png

1*rZJsV3wFGbJqqvGL_xk0Ag.png

Source: https://onezero.medium.com/our-skul...ould-mean-a-public-health-crisis-f950faed696d

I feel like this would interest you @BlkPillPres

The tldr is disingenuous because women weren't given rights, poor women were just forced to work in textile mills and could not find the time or willpower to breastfeed their kids because economic conditions forced them to do that. Even with women having no rights, industrialisation will fuck up society and make us subhumans.

The bottom 80% of men are way uglier now than they need to be. How will women respond to this? Ramping up hypergamy, now with automobiles (drive to Chad's house), contraceptives (fuck Chad with no consequences) and social media (surround yourself with nobody but Chad and his buddies) with NO CONSEQUENCES whatsoever. Women who were whores were SHUNNED in the past because they carried a bajillion diseases and their behaviour inevitably created scores of bastard children, but while single motherhood is reaching epidemic proportions among low IQ people today the vast majority of the nastiest consequences for this behaviour are gone.

This is like letting children who are not fully aware of their actions do whatever they want, abolishing the consequences for behaviour that guided regulation of that behaviour for thousands of years will inevitably completely fucking destroy your social fabric. Combine that with women being unable to be mothers while at the same time "working" because work is now a clock in clock out 40 hour week endeavour (and they can medicate themselves out of motherhood with the pill) and everything is completely fucked.

Human beings are not supposed to function in these conditions, it's all a big fat fucking mess and a mistake that cannot be solved without either removing human beings as they currently function or the industrial-technological system from the picture. We live in a mouse utopia.

Last edited:
>so are you saying we should bring back slavery since slaves worked less hours?
Screen Shot 2018 01 22 at 93344 PM 554x6001

Last edited:
Chernobyl IQ.

In the preindustrial period, men like us would probably die from cholera, the flu, or any other disease, considering our health is worse than other men's (everything about us is worse). If illness did not kill us, manual labor would. For us, it's over one way or another.

As for the god you claim to believe, if he exists, he is the most cruel and sadistic being that ever existed in history. Hitler would be a sweet bear near him.

so are you saying we should bring back slavery since slaves worked less hours?
View attachment 164313
To be completely unironic about this even though you're joking, I do not really see slavery as being different from most other forms of work in which the worker is beholden to somebody for basic needs. They own them, big deal. It's true that slaves worked marginally less hours a year than northern labourers at the same time though, I dunno if you were joking about that, and the talk of the abuse they received is generally wildly exaggerated. Slavery being an affront to human dignity that is more evil than anything else is a modern invention for a reason. I still think slavery is cucked and gay but so is wageslavery.
"I sometimes wonder that we can be so frivolous, I may almost say, as to attend to the gross but somewhat foreign form of servitude called Negro Slavery, there are so many keen and subtle masters that enslave both north and south. It is hard to have a southern overseer; it is worse to have a northern one; but worst of all when you are the slave-driver of yourself."

I agree, industrialization has largely made things worse, not better.

The one exception to this might be advances in medicine, but even then, it's all horribly applied. Instead of the primary goal being a reduction in suffering, the goal has been to increase lifespan, regardless of whether or not this is even a benefit to the people whom are supposedly being helped, much less to anyone else. Keeping people alive longer than would otherwise be possible isn't a good thing if they're so nonfunctional or incapacitated that they can't even take pleasure in anything, or if they're suffering from some genetic disease which would've mercifully killed them as infants or children. At least without the intervention of modern medicine, being spurred on by people deluded within their own humanist nonsense(probably due to some existential insecurity typical of the masses in our wonderful secular paradise).

Chernobyl IQ.

In the preindustrial period, men like us would probably die from cholera, the flu, or any other disease, considering our health is worse than other men's (everything about us is worse). If illness did not kill us, manual labor would. For us, it's over one way or another.

As for the god you claim to believe, if he exists, he is the most cruel and sadistic being that ever existed in history. Hitler would be a sweet bear near him.
People with shitty genes being removed from the gene pool is a good thing and reduces suffering in the long run. Increasingly women need to be cut open to give birth because caesareans are allowing people with shitty gay alien skulls to reproduce. In the long run what the Spartans and others did was actually merciful compared to what is being done now.
Of course pre industrial life was terrible and full of suffering and disease. Anyone who ignores that to romanticise it is a retard. It also wasn't wildly dysfunctional however, unlike modern society which needs to import people from other continents because people can't reproduce properly. If a baby comes out deformed we should leave it in the woods before it is able to remember its own suffering and mull over it.

Also I'm not religious.

Industrial revolution was only successful because people were brainwashed with nationalist ideology that these steps were necessary so that their nation and race will be a strong industrial power that will conquer other nations or defend from them.

Then from 1945 on even this shit nationalist ideology was abandoned and now the industrial revolution doesn't even serve that purpose since foreigners are actively encouraged to settle in the industrially most developed nations and you're supposed to feel guilt and never use the power that industrial states give you for any other means than forcing a police state on your own people.

So basically you're just being a slave to foreigners and whatever people are in the privileged class at home (a small minority).

Nationalism was the biggest scam because it enabled all other degeneracy.

industrialization has made things worse by creating schools, I wasted 13 years of my life when I could of used those 13 years to ascend

Industrial revolution was only successful because people were brainwashed with nationalist ideology that these steps were necessary so that their nation and race will be a strong industrial power that will conquer other nations or defend from them.

Then from 1945 on even this shit nationalist ideology was abandoned and now the industrial revolution doesn't even serve that purpose since foreigners are actively encouraged to settle in industrially the most developed nations and you're supposed to feel guilt and never use the power that industrial states give you for any other means than forcing a police state on your own people.

So basically you're just being a slave to foreigners and with the numbers of incels rising a lot of European lineages are completely dying out.
People seriously underestimate how awful the industrial revolution was and how much suffering went into pushing it through its first stages. The average menarche of English women was pushed back to 15-16 during its opening stages because of how much quality of life declined to get it off the ground.

Goddamn man you're on a roll lately
To be completely unironic about this even though you're joking, I do not really see slavery as being different from most other forms of work in which the worker is beholden to somebody for basic needs. They own them, big deal. It's true that slaves worked marginally less hours a year than northern labourers at the same time though
Slaves had job security and a roof over their heads, especially if they worked inside the house. These slaves also had loving wives and children. And they didn't have to work overtime, either. Also keep in mind that we took them from even worse slavers in Africa.

The European middle ages were the peak of humanity, everything went downhill since then.

The middle ages had just enough technology to make the pre-industrial life good enough without being "too good" and pointless.

The medieval Catholic ideology prevented degeneracy without being too fanatical to prevent people having copes (like Islam or Protestantism did).

Just enough state control so that there was no chaos but not at the expense of freedom.

People with shitty genes being removed from the gene pool is a good thing and reduces suffering in the long run. Increasingly women need to be cut open to give birth because caesareans are allowing people with shitty gay alien skulls to reproduce. In the long run what the Spartans and others did was actually merciful compared to what is being done now.
Yes exactly, but nobody wants to hear it. Tbh people in this clownworld simply amaze me with their reasoning, or lack thereof.

Yes exactly, but nobody wants to hear it. Tbh people in this clownworld simply amaze me with their reasoning, or lack thereof.
When these cucks debate over whether something is good they argue over whether something is in line with assumptions about what is good that they take completely for granted. They don't use their brains. Makes me imagine a bizarro world in which Hitler won and everyone is a Nazi without thinking about it because that's the morality they were marinated in from birth.

Jfl its just insane to me when these city dwelling roasties of mediocre intelligence and education that abort kids and sit all day on jobs due to affirmative action say how they are strong, brave and empowering while women trough millennia that plowed the fields and raised 5-6 kids while their husbands were slaving away on jobs or dying in wars were seen as oppressed and weak.

Last edited:
The European middle ages were the peak of humanity, everything went downhill since then.

The middle ages had just enough technology to make the pre-industrial life good enough without being "too good" and pointless.

The medieval Catholic ideology prevented degeneracy without being too fanatical to prevent people having copes (like Islam or Protestantism did).

Just enough state control so that there was no chaos but not at the expense of freedom.
If the Roman Empire hadn't fallen, we'd be 100 years more advanced than we are right now. They were on the verge of inventing electricity. The Dark Ages really set us back.

I’ll read this later but just dropping by to say uncle ted is a hero. We don’t deserve his infinite wisdom.

If the Roman Empire hadn't fallen, we'd be 100 years more advanced than we are right now. They were on the verge of inventing electricity. The Dark Ages really set us back.
Honestly I doubt this. The economic circumstances wouldn't have allowed it. A third of Roman people were slaves, working for nothing, so the powers that be would not have felt the need to exploit industrial technology for their own purposes. They would just throw more slaves working for bread and garlic at their infrastructural projects. Look at China, which had high technology for many years (metallurgy and printing centuries ahead of Europe) but didn't industrialise because of the high-level equilibrium trap and godawful private property norms. They probably came closest during the Song Dynasty right before the Jurchens and Mongols fucked them but still didn't get it off the ground. It took capitalism, private property norms, freeing of the peasantry, constant expansion and an influx of resources from all over the world in Europe among other things to actually get them industrialisation in the 18th century finally.

Industrialisation seems more like a fluke than the logical conclusion of a society's development. In industrialised societies 9/10 small businesses and entrepreneurial endeavours fail, even once the factories are up and running industrial endeavours aren't easy to get off the ground.

A lot of cultures throughout recorded history developed technologies that put them on the cusp of being able to industrialise or even gave them the ability to, but they didn't. A Greek in Alexandria under the Roman Empire invented a steam-powered contraption, as you said, but it was seen as a toy.
I’ll read this later but just dropping by to say uncle ted is a hero. We don’t deserve his infinite wisdom.
Free him from prison right now glowies

To be completely unironic about this even though you're joking, I do not really see slavery as being different from most other forms of work in which the worker is beholden to somebody for basic needs. They own them, big deal. It's true that slaves worked marginally less hours a year than northern labourers at the same time though, I dunno if you were joking about that, and the talk of the abuse they received is generally wildly exaggerated. Slavery being an affront to human dignity that is more evil than anything else is a modern invention for a reason. I still think slavery is cucked and gay but so is wageslavery.
"I sometimes wonder that we can be so frivolous, I may almost say, as to attend to the gross but somewhat foreign form of servitude called Negro Slavery, there are so many keen and subtle masters that enslave both north and south. It is hard to have a southern overseer; it is worse to have a northern one; but worst of all when you are the slave-driver of yourself."
I only read some of your original post and yes I was joking, but I appreciate posts like these. It goes to show normies that incels aren't just lonely men who can't get laid and only care about sex.

o
only spartans did that and maybe other few ones, but majority of humankind has allowed subhumans around them.

Don't forget misdevelopment of facial features.

o

only spartans did that and maybe other few ones, but majority of humankind has allowed subhumans around them.
Most societies have existed in a state of degeneracy. Bisexuality was considered normal in China before Europeans arrived, aboriginal australians as a rite of passage would split open boys' dicks and have the elders fuck their "split open frankfurter" (as described by white observers) dicks, Arabs and European nobility fucked their relatives because they were clannish/wanted to keep things within the family (even though in the case of the latter the catholic church had rules against marriage within 7 degrees of separation or less) and the Romans accepted a cucked slave religion while their population contracted from disease in cities and their political apparatus became more and more incompetent as time went by.Most truly subhuman people (truly inferior genetics) died in premodernity anyway, the spartans just went after the best of the best and sped up the process of natural selection to not waste resources on any shitters.

You mean "discovering" electricity, don't you? The Greeks already know about static electricity since 600 BC at least. The real revolution began only with the invention of Volta's bactery which allowed a continue study of electricity.

You mean "discovering" electricity, don't you? The Greeks already know about static electricity since 600 BC at least. The real revolution began only with the invention of Volta's bactery which allowed a continue study of electricity.
Yeah, discovering is what I meant.