Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Google chrome became cucked or what?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Lost part of data when windows crashed, so now for regaining it wanted to search for "Tiny evil hentai" in google chrome. No results. "Tiny evil manga" - also no results. Same with "Shoujo ramune online", and "loli hentai" overall - no results. Tried internet explorer now - everything ok

Tinyevil

Googlechrom Explorer

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no replies

yes is cucked

Dude because of you, I'm 100% on a list.

I didn't know what a loli was when I first joined here, when I googled it, I received a warning saying:Viewing Paedophilic content is illegal...

I didn't know what a loli was when I first joined here, when I googled it, I received a warning saying:Viewing Paedophilic content is illegal...
You must live in total shithole. Move out, if you not so lame at travelling as me

Loli

google chrome was cucked from the start. take the firefox/torpill.

Bruh

Google has actually been cracking down recently on removing lolicon content from their search.
Gelbooru, a popular western image booru actually had to hide their lolicon content behind a setting because google started filtering them, and are currently deciding legal action against google.
google chrome was cucked from the start. take the firefox/torpill.

Firefox is just as cucked.

i use bing or duckduckgo
easier to search both 2d and 3d loli pics on their search bar and pictures gallery

plus, a lot of foreign websites are banned by google but those websites can sometimes be good because it leads you down a rabbit hole of candy

Chrome and Google are deeply cucked.

When I searched for darkweb stuff or suicide information, it also denied to service me.

Make sure to have alternate browser and search engine available at all times.

Chrome and Google are deeply cucked.

When I searched for darkweb stuff or suicide information, it also denied to service me.

Make sure to have alternate browser and search engine available at all times.
After windows reinstalement now left only with chrome and explorer

Maybe it's because Google had your location and it could see that you are from kaunas
Tinder can see me from kaunas ans giving only lithuanian cunts, who not matching me

Fuck google trying to censor loli hentai search results. At this point as a search engine they are useless.

Made by cucks for cucks.

(Like you)

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

I always hated Google Chrome