Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

goodbye guys,this time i vow on my oneitis i will never return to this forum

Who even does this just for a foid? Unless you ascended with her then it’s pointless.

Holy cow, I’m sorry but this is cucked. I have a oneitis too but I would never give this forum up for her unless she pays a visit to me (it’s an internet oneitis, I can’t help how I feel about someone) but even then I would just lurk ig.

Welcome back, "brother". You vowed, man, VOWED.

Unbanned after HOW MANY ban appeals???

Donald Trump GIF

Good riddance to this cuckitis
Holy cow, I’m sorry but this is cucked. I have a oneitis too but I would never give this forum up for her unless she pays a visit to me (it’s an internet oneitis, I can’t help how I feel about someone) but even then I would just lurk ig.
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

Look at these 3 threads!!!

i know this is the third post i made regarding leaving and then coming back a day later but i vowed to my thicc latina oneitis "Melissa" from a decade ago back in highschool,that i will never return to this forum and pursue the life i was meant to live!

so goodbye this time for sure, good luck brocels, i'm off to get a job and slay some pussy!

here's some backstory on "Melissa" for the curious

for my intense love for her ,i must follow through with my vow.
Simps.is

i know this is the third post i made regarding leaving and then coming back a day later but i vowed to my thicc latina oneitis "Melissa" from a decade ago back in highschool,that i will never return to this forum and pursue the life i was meant to live!

so goodbye this time for sure, good luck brocels, i'm off to get a job and slay some pussy!

here's some backstory on "Melissa" for the curious

for my intense love for her ,i must follow through with my vow.
Simps.is

backstory on "Melissa"
The backstory is that while you obsessed over this sack of dried cum, it has been guzzling galons of sperm from hundreds of guys, and even dogs, and will continue to do so for the rest of its life.

This is the only backstory I need to know.

The backstory is that while you obsessed over this sack of dried cum, it has been guzzling galons of sperm from hundreds of guys, and even dogs, and will continue to do so for the rest of its life.

you fucking take that back!

I am 100 percent sure she was a virgin back than at the age of 16 . I know for sure since my eyes were always on her. She didn't even have any friends or talk to anyone unless it was assignment related, much less a boyfriend. She was completely pure and was always kind to me. I still love her, at least the memory of what she used to be.

It doesn't matter to me what she turned out to be in the future and I don't care to think about it since i will probably never see her again. For me she will always be that cute little teenage girl I loved and the one that got away.

Last edited:

If there ever was a unicorn in the multitude of absolute cum dumpsters in the world it would have been her.I was just too fucking naive and retarded back than to realize it . I should've done something and taken the chance .

You are too old to have onitises, put those foolish ambitions to rest

I hope you can ascend, was she Indian?
she was of Spanish descent, I don't know exactly where however . I live in nyc not curryland.

She was real thicc, like crazy body for a teenage girl.I think that's what intimidated me too much from ever making a move even if she did seem to have a docile personality.

she was of Spanish descent, I don't know exactly where however . I live in nyc not curryland.

She was real thicc, like crazy body for a teenage girl.I think that's what intimidated me too much from ever making a move even if she did seem to have a docile personality.
I c. But you’re a curry?