Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"hey truefaitholdorder,don't forget to come to science class after lunch"

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
me :"oh ok,thanks" (pause)
"why would you ask me that?"

girl: "because you forget sometimes" (little laugh or smile ,I don't remember)

This interaction happened eight years ago while I was still in highschool before dropping out.I always ditched class after lunch break since we were let outside and I was known for cutting class all the time. Everyone hated my guts and no one went out of their way to talk to me. Except this one incident.This one girl in particular was kind of different from the rest in my class due to the fact that I never saw her giggle at me or try to mock me when everyone else did. Even when I completely sperged out at this teacher and she was sitting right opposite of me and while the rest of the class was snickering and shit ,she just ignored me and had her earphones on with a solemn, disappointed look.

This incident was the only time she ever spoke to me .I haven't talked to her before even though I was in the same class as her 1 year prior and shortly after that I dropped out.I have been haunted by this simple interaction for almost a decade and I've posted this on multiple forums trying to understand the vague meaning these words and her motive.People on reddit told me she wanted to break the ice with me but I completely failed her by acting cold and standoffish.I was a total social retard and extremely paranoid back than because of the bullying that I had to go through.She was the one that approached me to my desk alone at the end of class while people were leaving,we never talked or had any history before.What was the reason behind this?am I just in complete denial that perhaps she actually liked me and i fucking blew my only chance like a retard?I can't stop thinking about this,it's always in the back of my mind.She's probably married now with kids and maybe they could've been my kids,i could've been her husband :feelsrope::cryfeels: but I was too blind to see the signs.I don't even remember her face anymore,its all blurry but I still dream of that single moment all the time.Though I believe her name was Melissa as I remember a teacher calling her that but i'm not sure.

Not a day has gone by for the past 8 years since the last time I saw her that I haven't thought of her.Whenever i think of what could have been ,i get this sinking feeling in my chest that makes it hard for me to breathe.The fact that I will never again see her face again let alone have a relationship with her fills me with soul crushing despair.Maybe it's for the best,someone like me could have never given her the happiness she deserved so she's with someone who can now.I don't even know if she's dead or not,8 years is a long time after all.Even so after everything I've been through I wish her happiness and the best in life.She really stole my heart without ever knowing it,I bet she hasn't even thought of me once in these 8 torturous years I've lived afterwards.I think I really loved her and I will never love again.I can only feel lust towards women now,not love.

If it's any solace, I think you're reading into it too much.

Brutal overthinkingpill :feelsbadman:

she was given a dare by her friends to talk to you for 5 seconds
don't overthink bro :feelscry:

If it's any solace, I think you're reading into it too much.
I really hope for my own mental health that i am, I try to convince my self that i was just thinking too deeply about a simple interaction that had no real meaning and something she probably forgot about minutes later but I can never know for sure and that's what kills me . I try and try but i just can't forget her ,maybe if i had a found a loving girlfriend I could have moved on or so I hope but fate is too cruel and now i'm here posting on incel forums.

thank you for trying to comfort me friend.

Last edited:
thank you for trying to comfort me friend.
of course buddy
I really hope for my own mental health that i am, I try to convince my self that i was just thinking too deeply about a simple interaction that had no real meaning and something she probably forgot about minutes later but I can never know for sure and that's what kills me . I try and try but i just can't forget her ,maybe if i had a found a loving girlfriend I could have moved on or so I hope but fate is too cruel and now i'm here posting on incel forums.
Whenever I have a meaningful conversation with a decent-looking foid, I always tell myself it'd never work out even if she somehow were interested in me. With how off-kilter I am, she would come to dislike me before long. I sincerely believe this, so I'm never plagued like you are (at least not to the extent it seems to plague you).

Imagine being so cucked you think of one random interaction 8 years ago

this has to be the saddest thing ive probably read ever

Truecels will have one slightly positive interaction with a foid and remember it for life.
Now that I think about it you’re right I do remember all positive interactions I’ve had with foids but I don’t obsess over them

Wow. You need help. 8 years daydreaming non stop ?