Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

goodbye guys,this time i vow on my oneitis i will never return to this forum

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
i know this is the third post i made regarding leaving and then coming back a day later but i vowed to my thicc latina oneitis "Melissa" from a decade ago back in highschool,that i will never return to this forum and pursue the life i was meant to live!

so goodbye this time for sure, good luck brocels, i'm off to get a job and slay some pussy!

here's some backstory on "Melissa" for the curious

for my intense love for her ,i must follow through with my vow.

What inceldom does to a mf, damn. She has long moved on; you aren't even a fleeting memory in her world. Meanwhile she has been a prominent figure in yours ever since. :feelsbadman:
I cannot even say move on - if it was that easy then you would have already done so. She had an impact on you; other people are able to fill the gaps with other experiences, but for incels I guess that doesn't happen. Left to stew and linger on past memories, haunted.

Have you tried to find her on facebook lawl

Note to self if I ever "ascend" I will never tell it online.

Bye bye fucking nigger

Good luck, you won't be missed!

Note to self if I ever "ascend" I will never tell it online.
Well id nor brag about it here aa thats sadiatic the proper way is "I asended therefore leaving hope you all aacend too" not that itll happen anyway as a KHHV at 29. This is going on the assumption you made "friends"

Well id nor brag about it here aa thats sadiatic the proper way is "I asended therefore leaving hope you all aacend too" not that itll happen anyway as a KHHV at 29. This is going on the assumption you made "friends"
Based

Your oneitis from a decade back who you went to high school with? Really? She’s probably already forgot about you years ago. At best she probably semi-remembers you as a the weird guy no one payed attention to during the rare times she thinks back to her high school days and probably is out living her life and sucking many chads cocks at the many parties she visits and probably hasn’t thought about you once for years while you sit around and sulk all day thinking about a foid who you last saw a DECADE ago. What makes you think vowing on her means literally anything at all?

Last edited:
See you tomorrow
Have fun cuckcel

Goodbye for now.

I'll tribute you once my pill collection is restored.

Over a single 2 minute conversation 8 years ago? Well, I wish you the best

He's still lurking. This didn't end well.

"Last seen Today"

It's over for you

Now he wants to come back, what a :society:

Damn curry, seethe

too hard for me, i'm a little bitch

Screenshot 2023 08 05 at 104515

oneitis cuck lmao
keep him banned

Looking at your original post is tragic. That girl doesn't even remember who you are. She was being nice, that's all.

But leaving this forum is good move. This place is completely dead and insufferable nowadays. I'm all for cynicism but this place is beyond nihilistic in a boring af way. And the mods are ban-happy cucks, you can't say anything anymore. It's more repressive than reddit.

i will never return to this forum and pursue the life i was meant to live!
i vowed to my thicc latina oneitis "Melissa" from a decade ago back in highschool
so goodbye this time for sure, good luck brocels, i'm off to get a job and slay some pussy!

I'm not "stalking" you man, stop making accusations, you keep making unban "appeals", and I'm allowed to view them. I'm just pointing out fakecels and obvious liars like YOU

i know this is the third post i made regarding leaving and then coming back a day later but i vowed to my thicc latina oneitis "Melissa" from a decade ago back in highschool,that i will never return to this forum and pursue the life i was meant to live!

here's some backstory on "Melissa" for the curious

for my intense love for her ,i must follow through with my vow.
:soy:

ting ting ting

Your life is actually worthless...

Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing forum list